Transcript without Spring 2005 grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anee1984

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To fellow SDNers,

I sent in my transcripts to AADSAS without my Spring 2005 grades, because I wanted to get everything in asap. Now that my college has finally updated my transcript, what should I do? The customer service people at AADSAS said to submit my newly updated transcript to each dental school directly. The problem is...it costs 15 dollars to submit each transcript, and I am applying to 11 schools, so 15 X 11= $165. This is a lot of money for me. Is there any other way? Please help.

Alex

Members don't see this ad.

anee1984 said:
To fellow SDNers,

I sent in my transcripts to AADSAS without my Spring 2005 grades, because I wanted to get everything in asap. Now that my college has finally updated my transcript, what should I do? The customer service people at AADSAS said to submit my newly updated transcript to each dental school directly. The problem is...it costs 15 dollars to submit each transcript, and I am applying to 11 schools, so 15 X 11= $165. This is a lot of money for me. Is there any other way? Please help.

Alex

I ran into the same problem and called multiple times, and even talked to dental school admissions ppl. Both said the same, if you submitted the application already, it has to go to the schools and cant be "officially" updated until January. This sucks!

As far as the dental schools I talked to, they said that all they will do is put the transcript in the file. They wont really make an effort to say, "hey, this person now has an overall gpa of x.xx"

i was pretty pissed.