Tufts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tp709

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how late Tufts sends out invites? I know they went pretty late last year (but I think that's changed?) Anyone know when the last interview date is?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i second this request...

Members don't see this ad :)
march 15, I think and if it isn't the 15th, I know for with certainty that their interview date doesn't exceed march.

if i remember correctly, i read on their website that they extend invitations until the end of february. i think it might've been on the page with the secondary app.

i dont remember whether they reject people earlier or if they keep all files under consideration till then.

If anyone has more to add to this thread, I'd also appreciate hearing information.

From a previous thread on Tufts interviews (the post was maybe late December or early January), someone said that the remaining available interview dates to select from (at the time of the post) were 2/6, 2/20, 3/1, 3/6, 3/8, 3/13, and 3/15. Tufts basically interviews every Tu/Th.

I've also been complete since mid October and haven't heard anything. Can't win them all!

How do you feel about the cost of attending Tufts? When I think about the $, I don't feel so bad about going to another school 0:)