Two weeks before DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nanami

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

During the two weeks before DAT, would it be better to review my wrong questions or Bootcamp modified Feralis Note for Science?
Both are lengthy, and I am not sure if it would be better to look both back and forth.

can anyone give me any feedbacks ?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Why not both? If you could only do one I'd go through the bootcamp tests again an try to learn material you got wrong.

Reactions: 1 users
I went through all my bootcamp tests again (which could honestly be done in just 3 or 4 days) and read 2 chapters of bootcamps notes + my own gen and ochem notes during my last two weeks and I felt like I did pretty good.

Reactions: 1 user
What I did on the last week before my test or the last 8 days.
I did all the questions bank of Gen Chem and Orgo on Bootcamp; many have not seen them, but they are there in every section. They have bio question bank, but I don't like the bio on bootcamp, to be honest.
I did like 100 questions Qr from DAT destroyer not Math destroyer. Took 1 Pat test and 1 RC test.
I went over my notes of all bio destroyer. I made them like questions and answers, so it was really easy to go over them.
Then solved all datqvault bio like 530 questions.
I swear, I stayed up until 3 am doing the freaking questions on Qvault on the day of my test. But don't worry my test was scheduled to be at 12:30 pm, so staying up late is the norm for a night owl like me lol
It was worth it as I got my highest score on Bio which is a topic I hated the most when I started my DAT journey.
I thought It was always gonna be Orgo. I love the Orgo the most, but it is what it is.

What I regret the most, is not taking a Quantitive reasoning test the week before my test. If only I took one. If only I had bought the one they have online on the DAT website; it is only worth 20 dollars and for someone like me, who already spent like 1900 dollars postponing the tests and rescheduling, I wish I did.
Math was easy, but because I didn't practice timing, I spent more time on hard questions I could have left out and would have done better on QR.
before I knew it, I saw I have 15 questions left and 10 minutes lol!
So, yeah. Please take at least one QR test.

Reactions: 1 user