Typical hours at UNM pharmacy school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CHOPKINSCaFe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm planning on going to pharmacy school at UNM - I have 3 kids and need to find childcare for them whilst in school. Does anyone know what hours I will be in the classroom? What time does the earliest class start and what time does the latest class end on any given day? I've called the school on a few accounts but the secretaries and administrators just don't know when the students are in class. Any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, I'm planning on going to pharmacy school at UNM - I have 3 kids and need to find childcare for them whilst in school. Does anyone know what hours I will be in the classroom? What time does the earliest class start and what time does the latest class end on any given day? I've called the school on a few accounts but the secretaries and administrators just don't know when the students are in class. Any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Pharmacy hours in general are not flexible and are long and tiring. Try calling the registrar and ask for the fall schedule.

Thank you for your advice, unfortunatly they too have no idea when classes start/end everything is labed TBA. They told me that means the times are at the descretion of the professor and sometimes change even after the semester begins. Oh, well I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it :)