UC Post bac's cycle 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I didn't receive an email. Does that mean that someone might have gotten my rejection email??

No I don't think so. Maybe you aren't rejected?
I got the same email from UCSF :/ I believe they will send me another rejection.... bummed haven't heard from any other program .. last hope is UCR.

I'm in the exact boat as you. Blahhhh

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone who got involved in the UCSF mix up yesterday also interview?

Last edited:
Has anyone heard any updates from UC Davis?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything from UCLA's program? Have they rejected or admitted anyone yet?

Has anyone heard anything from UCLA's program? Have they rejected or admitted anyone yet?

I heard that two spots were offered, and that was almost three weeks ago. I don't know if they accepted or not.

I heard that two spots were offered, and that was almost three weeks ago. I don't know if they accepted or not.

Okay, do you know if they rejected anyone? Or when everybody else will be notified? I'm soooo nervous

Members don't see this ad :)
Really unprofessional from UCSF. Not only did they include another person's private information, getting rejected TWICE only adds insult to the injury.

Does this mean you are accepting UCD's offer?

Does this mean you are accepting UCD's offer?
I haven't received an official rejection from UCSF, but yeah I already accepted the offer from UC Davis :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Yes, I believe they are done but I am not 100% sure. I was accepted a little over a week ago.

UC Davis is done sending out acceptances?

I did my interview on May 12th. I haven't received any word yet. I'm worried but, I just wanted to congratulate everyone else whose been accepted. I gotta make peace with just waiting. Congrats again to everyone whose in the clear!

Reactions: 3 users
UC Davis is done sending out acceptances?

I did my interview on May 12th. I haven't received any word yet. I'm worried but, I just wanted to congratulate everyone else whose been accepted. I gotta make peace with just waiting. Congrats again to everyone whose in the clear!

They haven't sent out all of their acceptances yet. They just finished their last(?) set of interviews yesterday and will be reviewing the remaining candidates throughout the week.
Best of luck.

Congrats to everyone accepted!!

Currently on the alternate list :/
The suspense is a killer :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Okay, do you know if they rejected anyone? Or when everybody else will be notified? I'm soooo nervous
Rejected anyone pre-interview, I'm not sure. I haven't heard anything from them since the end of April, when I interviewed.

Hi everyone.

I interviewed at UCSF May 9th and at UCD in-person May 12th. I was accepted into UCD Track A2 on May 13th so that was a very fast turnaround for me. I haven't hear back from UCSF at all since my interview so I confirmed UCD offer. Maybe both programs are doing their last rounds of interviews before making their decisions? Stay hopeful. I was rejected from UCI and haven't hear back from UCR.

This is my second time applying to the UC post bac. Last time I applied really late and only interviewed with UCSF but didn't get in. During the time in between, I took some courses at my local community college, worked and volunteered with underserved communities in Central Valley. I think what really add to my application this second time was work experience with underserved communities and stronger letters of recommendation from science professors with the recent coursework. Maybe this can give you all some insights on what to do if you don't get in.

Good luck.

Reactions: 6 users
Hi everyone.

I interviewed at UCSF May 9th and at UCD in-person May 12th. I was accepted into UCD Track A2 on May 13th so that was a very fast turnaround for me. I haven't hear back from UCSF at all since my interview so I confirmed UCD offer. Maybe both programs are doing their last rounds of interviews before making their decisions? Stay hopeful. I was rejected from UCI and haven't hear back from UCR.

This is my second time applying to the UC post bac. Last time I applied really late and only interviewed with UCSF but didn't get in. During the time in between, I took some courses at my local community college, worked and volunteered with underserved communities in Central Valley. I think what really add to my application this second time was work experience with underserved communities and stronger letters of recommendation from science professors with the recent coursework. Maybe this can give you all some insights on what to do if you don't get in.

Good luck.
message me

I haven't received an official rejection from UCSF, but yeah I already accepted the offer from UC Davis :D
Awesome, now I know at least 3 people from here that are going to UCD; cant wait to see you all!

Awesome, now I know at least 3 people from here that are going to UCD; cant wait to see you all!
Congratulations to you and everyone who also accepted the offer from UC Davis! I look forward to meeting you all too! A1 track here :)

I'm starting to lose all hope :( Has anyone not heard back from ANYWHERE? My application was processed late so I'm not sure how much of a chance I have now.

I got rejected as well. At least we know we tried our best! What's your plan now?
Yeah. I'm sorry to hear that too :(

Still waiting on Davis to get back to me and fingers crossed riverside offers me an interview but other than that I don't have many backups.

Has anyone who got accepted to UC Davis received their student ID number yet? I called the financial aid office earlier this week and they were unable to help answer my questions because I require a student ID number.

I got an email yesterday from UCR for an interview! Any one else hear back as well?

Reactions: 2 users
I got an email yesterday from UCR for an interview! Any one else hear back as well?

Congratulations! :D That must be so exciting for you. Wishing you luck with your interview!!!

Congratulations! :D That must be so exciting for you. Wishing you luck with your interview!!!

Thanks a lot!!
and it is very exciting considering I was wait listed from UCI, involved in that 69 email long rejection from UCSF and have heard nothing from UCD lol

Thanks a lot!!
and it is very exciting considering I was wait listed from UCI, involved in that 69 email long rejection from UCSF and have heard nothing from UCD lol

Of course! I understand how disappointing it is to face rejection. Hey at least you were wait listed from UCI! How wrong I was to think I had a high chance since they emailed me interview questions beforehand but I was rejected lmfao. Which UC is your first choice?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Of course! I understand how disappointing it is to face rejection. Hey at least you were wait listed from UCI! How wrong I was to think I had a high chance since they emailed me interview questions beforehand but I was rejected lmfao. Which UC is your first choice?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Lol I didn't get any interview question emails. But the wait to hear back from being wait listed is dreadful!

UCR is for sure my first choice considering its proximity to me. Im so nervous :grumpy:

Lol I didn't get any interview question emails. But the wait to hear back from being wait listed is dreadful!

UCR is for sure my first choice considering its proximity to me. Im so nervous :grumpy:

I definitely know how dreadful it felt. Hang in there! Don't forget there are hundreds of applications they receive and the fact you received interview invites speaks volumes to your candidacy and potential in their programs. Trust that your ultimate dream will eventually come true! :happy:

I definitely know how dreadful it felt. Hang in there! Don't forget there are hundreds of applications they receive and the fact you received interview invites speaks volumes to your candidacy and potential in their programs. Trust that your ultimate dream will eventually come true! :happy:

Thank you! You are awesome!!

When did you submit your application may I ask?

I submitted my online application on 1/19. But my final documents were not received until 2/23 and that is when my application was considered complete.

For those who have yet to hear back or have unfortunately been rejected, some of the back ups I was looking at were possibly cal state east bay and keck graduate institute pre med post bac certificate program which both have application deadlines of June 30th!

One of my coworkers currently is in the KGI post bac and absolutely loves it. There is an application fee of $75, Just an FYI

Reactions: 5 users
For those who have yet to hear back or have unfortunately been rejected, some of the back ups I was looking at were possibly cal state east bay and keck graduate institute pre med post bac certificate program which both have application deadlines of June 30th!

One of my coworkers currently is in the KGI post bac and absolutely loves it. There is an application fee of $75, Just an FYI
What's the price for the program? lol

Finally got my UCD rejection. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Got an interview invitation from UCR today!

Reactions: 4 users