Ucla 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats all who got iv!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in sharing accomodation for ucla interview?

Hey I have an interview invitation from UCLA today, but I have an interview on that day at the PENN. How shall I handle this situation guys? Of course I want to go to both schools interview.
I really appreciate if you share your opinion and experiences.

you can ask upenn people to give you another date

Members don't see this ad :)
Any female interested in sharing hotel room for UCLA iv from 22-24 oct, please PM me. Thanks!

Prepare for UCLA Bench test from a UCLA graduate at International Dentist Central - 4 miles away from UCLA. Call 512-693-8150 for details!

Congrats to all with interview calls, just a question did they call you by email? And does anyone know if they only will call in one batch??

Does UCLA have different interview date? Or do they have all people on the same day for bench exam?

Congrats to all those who got interview call.... Does anyone know if UCLA sends all the interview calls at once in batches?

where should we submit the 300$ fee? There is no address. Please help.

Send the money order or cashier chak to office of admissions at UCLA School of Dentistry

10833 Le Conte Ave. Rm A0-111 CHS
Los Angeles CA 90095-1668

Are they done with the interview calls?!! Anyone knows if they have already sent all the emails or they're still sending emails?

Members don't see this ad :)
UCLA will have only one batch for interviews but they will replace names if any of the candidates drop his own interview. (this was mentioned in the invitation).
Does anyone know about what does they mean to bring proof of PR or I20? what about for a person who is in US with B1.2 visa? urgent help is needed, pleasesss! sent Geneva an email but no response!

Hi everyone!
I got an interview call too from UCLA for the 22nd-24th of October. I wanted to find out if anyone got a brochure from them on what will be asked for the written exam. I know they say on their website that its part 1 material mostly. I also wanted to know if they're gonna give out details for the bench exam. If anyone has any idea about this, kindly post it here :)
Thanks and congrats to all those who made it. Good luck to those who didn't! Always keep your spirits up!!

I've sent the fee, but still haven't received any email ..

Hey any guys planning to share accommodation for the UCLA interview?? pls let me know asap...

The information packet will be sent through mail..

Any female looking for a roommate for UCLA interview and testing phase.. please PM me

Molar65: I have not received any package yet. I had gone to ucla to drop off the cashier's check . That's when Geneva told me that we should expect a package in the mail answering all our doubts and questions

Molar65: I have not received any package yet. I had gone to ucla to drop off the cashier's check . That's when Geneva told me that we should expect a package in the mail answering all our doubts and questions
thanks for your prompt reply MAY8889..

Any ideawhat does written.e.xam mostly consist of -nbde 1 or 2?

Is UCLA sending the invitations thru email or post mail?

Has anyone received the package? I just received that invitation PDF in paper, nothing more!

I got the invitation letter too.. Nothing instructive/informative in the mail yet

hi, any female wanting to share accommodation for both ucla and usc interview from 21st to 27th oct. please pm me.

What about the applicants who did not receive any rejection or invitation from UCLA. is there anyone in same situation.

Do you know if the 4 hole high speed HP will fit in UCLA lab? is it really necessary to buy the 5 hole coupler? Also, if you guys know a place where I can buy a high speed HP for UCLA exam that is good, economical...
thanks

Do you know if the 4 hole high speed HP will fit in UCLA lab? is it really necessary to buy the 5 hole coupler? Also, if you guys know a place where I can buy a high speed HP for UCLA exam that is good, economical...
thanks

about bench test, what can they ask??

and part i, any ideas what to revise??? ( i cant bear to revise biochem again)

thanks

about bench test, what can they ask??

and part i, any ideas what to revise??? ( i cant bear to revise biochem again)

Hi did you get room mate. if not let me now . or give your phone number.

Does anybody know what is dress code for UCLA bench test. Please respond

I am thinking of formals, because there is a school tour and lunch too! And besides whatever we wear, we'l have to wear ppe over that, so i gues scrubs wont make a difference.

They say most people wear scrubs for bench and formal of course for interview

can you please help me with the biggest dilemma. i am being suggested by many to pursue mha after bds in india to make my resume stronger to get into dds idp programs . does doing mha help getting into dds program or getting preceptorship at ucla is a better option ?
thanky

Hi.

I hope all must must have got UCLA results. please let us know how many are in waiting list. when did usc will give there results.
please post if anyone has any idea.