Application complete date: 7/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.5, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/21/22/21/ No
Interview date: 11/22
Method of interview: Virtual
wow!
one day notice!
good luck!

Does anyone know how long UCLA gives you before prerequisites expire? I know for some schools it’s 5 years and for others it can be up to 10 years. I completed 4 physics credit hours about 5 years ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how long UCLA gives you before prerequisites expire? I know for some schools it’s 5 years and for others it can be up to 10 years. I completed 4 physics credit hours about 5 years ago.
I called UCLA about this right before this cycle opened, and they told me there is no 5-year expiration for this cycle atleast.

Is there anyone who completed their app in August or later and received an interview invite?

Noemi sent an email saying that she'd follow up to discuss prerequisites when she sent the first email re: the fin aid discussion, has she followed up (or not followed up) with anyone post-interview? I'm still waiting to have her follow up with me.

Noemi sent an email saying that she'd follow up to discuss prerequisites when she sent the first email re: the fin aid discussion, has she followed up (or not followed up) with anyone post-interview? I'm still waiting to have her follow up with me.
I’m also still waiting for the follow up call.

Last edited:
She sent a financial aid email a few days ago for the second rounds of interviews . The financial aid session is on Wednesday. But for the pre-reqs she said in January on our interview day.

I haven’t heard back with the follow up yet

Members don't see this ad :)
UCLA sent an email out saying they will be following up about pre-requisites after January 16.

Anyone have an idea of the % of people who interviewed pre-december 15 who hear back on the first day, in our case 12/15?

Hey! Does anyone know if UCLA will be sending out more invites? I saw that UCSF is apparently sending more next week post Dec 15, so I was wondering if UCLA will be the same? Thanks

Hey! Does anyone know if UCLA will be sending out more invites? I saw that UCSF is apparently sending more next week post Dec 15, so I was wondering if UCLA will be the same? Thanks
Today was probably the last batch of invites sent out. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to everyone who's gotten into UCLA! Stoked for you guys. D4 here. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else just receive an acceptance this afternoon and the letter of last name?

Anyone else just receive an acceptance this afternoon and the letter of last name?
I reached out to them and they said we will hear back by end of day today. But i’m expecting a waitlist at this point unfortunately.

I got a “…pending a final decision” and have to wait until late Jan 2023. Does it mean I got a waitlist?

I got a “…pending a final decision” and have to wait until late Jan 2023. Does it mean I got a waitlist?
it means you are pending a final decision
it's better than a rejection...

hi! I got an acceptance call earlier and they said I would be receiving an email later. I still haven't gotten the email, has anyone else received an email?

hi! I got an acceptance call earlier and they said I would be receiving an email later. I still haven't gotten the email, has anyone else received an email?

They told me they’d send the email tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted 9:36 am PST! I could not hear the information bc I was so excited. Will they send the email today afternoon?

For those accepted, may I know what you guys did for extracurriculars? (Type and hours)
Also, did you guys to research?