UMich 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FN88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

This is to discuss stuff related to interviews at UMich for the 2016 cycle. Post here if you have any updates.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
is this for graduate studies?

No. Its for the International Dentist Program

No but in their follow up email it states that interviews being after June 30th deadline

have they started sending IVs hello hello?

I don't know if they've sent out invites yet but interviews won't take place until after June 30th according to the email

Members don't see this ad :)
In the group of caapid 2016 in fb somebody has mentioned it. So not very sure..

Anyone looking for accommodation for July 10th IV?
I'm a male, will be flying in on the 9th around afternoon/evening. PM me.

Anyone looking for accommodation for July 10th IV?
I'm a male, will be flying in on the 9th around afternoon/evening. PM me.
Congratulations...cn you please tell your app completion date? N stats

Any idea what do they ask in Bench test? what do they use Columbia or Kilgore????

when will another date for interview will open?
its showing 10th july only

how long does it take for UMich to inform about application completion?

ANyone who got called at Michigan, plz share ur stats and completion date

Hey guys any one is interested to share accommodation for July 10th? (female)

Hey guys any one is interested to share accommodation for July 10th? (female)
Hey congrats in the interview! Would you mind sharing your stats, when our application was complete and when you got the invite?

Hi, NBDE part 1 & 2, TOEFL 110, almost 2 years of experience in the US ( Dental assistant), My application was complete on May 6th, and I got the invite on June 15.

Hey congrats in the interview! Would you mind sharing your stats, when our application was complete and when you got the invite?
Hi, NBDE part 1 & 2, TOEFL 110, almost 2 years of experience in the US ( Dental assistant), My application was complete on May 6th, and I got the invite on June 15.

Thank u Dental p for responding. Appreciate it. Could you please tell how you prepared for toefl?

hi dentalp !!!How are you preparing for bench test?
Where did u get typodont from?

Thank u Dental p for responding. Appreciate it. Could you please tell how you prepared for toefl?
To be honest I didn't use a TOEFL guide to prepare, When ever I tried to use that I couldn't study even for 10 minutes. But what I do is I read a lot of different articles and books on different topics that I like . For speaking and listening I used TED talks cause they were interesting , I listened to them , and I talked about them with my friends. My writing score is low :) so I cant give any advice on that .Again you could use Direct TOEFL preparation courses ( there are many online courses) , but it didnt work for me.

Waiting to get one:)

Reactions: 1 user
How do we prepare for the interview and bench test ??? Any help....

Anyone looking to share full/partial accommodation from 19-21 July please PM me ASAP. I'm a 26 year old male from India.