UMich 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How many batches does Umich interview? Any more invites?

Members don't see this ad.

They have called two batches, do they invite more? No clue

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes the apps are still under review

Reactions: 1 user
i talked to the umich guys myself

jul 10 batch, can someone please provide info on how was the interview, what was asked in the bench test...i heard the bench test was not that difficult

I booked a hotel near Michigan. Anyone looking for accommodation can contact me.

Any female willing to share accommodation 20 July Michigan?

Members don't see this ad :)
got rejection mail from yet another university :( don't think I will be able to make this year..

All those who are not selected are waitlisted in Michigan

I dont think so. I have heard of rejections as well in Michigan

No school will tell us the waiting list numbers

Do not mislead people!! Its not true that all those who are not selected for an interview are waitlisted.
My application is rejected.

I don't mean to mislead . This info was provided as per some student at umich. Not my theory

There were people who were interviewed and rejected..

Do not mislead people!! Its not true that all those who are not selected for an interview are waitlisted.
My application is rejected.
Sorry to hear that. I interviewed on the 20th and was waitlisted. When was your interview?

Sorry to hear that. I interviewed on the 20th and was waitlisted. When was your interview?
Good luck for the final result. I had applied a week before the deadline, was not selected for an interview.

Hi
Please can you tell what was asked in the bench and mini stations. I have an interview on 15 July

Hi
Please can you tell what was asked in the bench and mini stations. I have an interview on 15 July
Hi, when did you get the invitation. Can you please share your stats