Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/13
Application complete date: 8/18
GPA (undergrad and grad) (science, overall): 2.97, 3.29
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/19/17/No
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/27 and 9/29
Method of interview: Virtual & In-Person
was the in person interview a whole day thing? The email I got does not mention a tour or anything after the interview but I was not sure

Members don't see this ad :)
was the in person interview a whole day thing? The email I got does not mention a tour or anything after the interview but I was not sure
The MMI lasted until around 12PM. They do it in 2 groups. Group A gets there earlier in the morning. Group B comes a little later. I was in Group B. For us we did a tour of the school around 8 or 9 (can't remember which) and some other parts of the campus, and then we went to interview in the medical school around 10ish. There were 10 doors with scenarios on them and we would have 2 minutes to read the prompt and 8 minutes in the room to respond. Afterwards, we went back to the dental school and ate lunch.

The MMI lasted until around 12PM. They do it in 2 groups. Group A gets there earlier in the morning. Group B comes a little later. I was in Group B. For us we did a tour of the school around 8 or 9 (can't remember which) and some other parts of the campus, and then we went to interview in the medical school around 10ish. There were 10 doors with scenarios on them and we would have 2 minutes to read the prompt and 8 minutes in the room to respond. Afterwards, we went back to the dental school and ate lunch.
Ohh okay that doesn't sound too bad- I think I might be in Group A because my email says to report to the School of Medicine