Umn app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello ALL,,

when is the deadline for applying to UMN please??

thank you

@dds134... hey do u know someone who got iv?by phone or by mail...?

Members don't see this ad.

its already more than 10 weeks.Has anybody got a call. Please share the information.

its already more than 10 weeks.Has anybody got a call. Please share the information.

I have received email from UMN and they will schedule interview in september. my first interview call. Applied 3 weeks ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have received email from UMN and they will schedule interview in september. my first interview call. Applied 3 weeks ago.

congrats when did u get this email.Can u share ur stats and exp.

congrats when did u get this email.Can u share ur stats and exp.[/QU

thank you.2 hours ago. NBDE 86 GPA 3.76
PhD MS in Prosthodontics (GPA 3.8) home country, 4 years teaching assistance, publications etc. You know how many students accepts UMN?

WOW.u have a gr8 profile.gud luck

92/3.92 and 4.0/ 112/ 4 yrs teaching exp and p.p.
gt acceptance from colorado too, so chances r i might skip umn.

92/3.92 and 4.0/ 112/ 4 yrs teaching exp and p.p.
gt acceptance from colorado too, so chances r i might skip umn.
Then I won't apply there:( Thanks for sharing your awesome stats! But do you have two GPA? 3.92 or 4.0? And what is p.p.?

I had a quick question guys,

I have 122 credit hours. On UMN's website, they require 126 dental credit hours. Has anyone asked admissions if this is set in stone? Has anyone received an interview with less than 126 credit hours? Thanks for your time!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the personal statement to be attached with UMN application same as the one submitted in caapid ?

Is the personal statement to be attached with UMN application same as the one submitted in caapid ?
minnesota isnt in caapid... so there should be no thinking abt it.
you can use the same personal statement specifying a bit abt minnesota

R u talking abt new application cycle for class starting in 2012

So I was checking the web side for applying. I have some doubts guys. Would appreciate your help.

http://www.dentistry.umn.edu/prod/groups/sod/@pub/@sod/documents/asset/sod_asset_310445.pdf

So according to this material- copies of transcript and mark sheet is required.
But according to
http://www.dentistry.umn.edu/programs_admissions/UMN_pass/Application/home.html
Official docs are needed.
What do they need? Can anyone who has applied there already inform me regarding this?

So I was checking the web side for applying. I have some doubts guys. Would appreciate your help.

http://www.dentistry.umn.edu/prod/groups/sod/@pub/@sod/documents/asset/sod_asset_310445.pdf

So according to this material- copies of transcript and mark sheet is required.
But according to
http://www.dentistry.umn.edu/programs_admissions/UMN_pass/Application/home.html
Official docs are needed.
What do they need? Can anyone who has applied there already inform me regarding this?
Minnesota is a good school! They don't ask originals not even notarized. Once you are invited for an interview then only you will go there with originals. It saves money:)

Read again '''' Copies of both official transcripts and mark sheets including all courses and grades, and if applicable, results of annual qualifying exams''''.'' Originals must be brought in the event of an interview and examined for authenticity.''

I received rejection from UMN today through ordinary mail..good luck to the others,,,my best wishes to u all:thumbup:

I received rejection from UMN today through ordinary mail..good luck to the others,,,my best wishes to u all:thumbup:

Sorry doc! Am sure something better than UMN is waiting for you.

Sorry doc! Am sure something better than UMN is waiting for you.

dunno if better or not... but I am already accepted in NYU for the 2014 class and into orientation now... thanx for your wishes veera :):)

dunno if better or not... but I am already accepted in NYU for the 2014 class and into orientation now... thanx for your wishes veera :):)
I also got my rejection which says u r nt selected for interview bt we r keeping ur file active.It is so frustrating .I worked hard to get a good score.Bt nw i feel its of no use.3rd rejection so far...............

I also got my rejection which says u r nt selected for interview bt we r keeping ur file active.It is so frustrating .I worked hard to get a good score.Bt nw i feel its of no use.3rd rejection so far...............

So sorry dear! Can you post your stats and experience if you don't mind.

Sorry to hear that. You have such a good profile. Wonder what they are looking for. Where are the other two rejections from?
Wish you lots of luck.

hi guys,

got an IV call from UMN for july 20th, is there any one who got IV on the same day.

Congratulations!
thank u so much smilemeter and dingash. does any one know how the iv are in umn .this year they are conducting hand skill test...... does any one have any idea one this....

Sorry to hear that. You have such a good profile. Wonder what they are looking for. Where are the other two rejections from?
Wish you lots of luck.
other two were from last year application cycle .nyways gud luck to those who r still waiting

any latest news from minnesota. Its been a month i sent my application to them?

Really? Have UMN PASS people stopped sending out mails? Has anyone at all heard anything? Rejection or acceptance lately?

I submitted my application to UMN in June. I got a letter from them last week stating that I have not been chosen for an interview. But was mentioned that my application is still active and they will notify me later if ever they want to interview me.

Did anyone of you or your friends got such a letter and got an interview call at later date? Or is that a final decision?

Please post.
Thanks.

I submitted my application to UMN in June. I got a letter from them last week stating that I have not been chosen for an interview. But was mentioned that my application is still active and they will notify me later if ever they want to interview me.

Did anyone of you or your friends got such a letter and got an interview call at later date? Or is that a final decision?

Please post.
Thanks.

me too got it yesterday...

do i still have a chance.
i am confused.

Any female wants to share an accommodation for aug 10 interview, please PM me.
Thanks and good luck to all.
DKey.

Any female wants to share an accommodation for aug 10 interview, please PM me.
Thanks and good luck to all.
DKey.
Congratulations dkey! when did you apply? what are your stats, if you don't mind?

I got a call from Janet yesterday. Have it on August 10th but have rescheduled as have already booked the tickets for UCI interview on the same day.
Yay!!
Good luck guys:)

I got a call from Janet yesterday. Have it on August 10th but have rescheduled as have already booked the tickets for UCI interview on the same day.
Yay!!
Good luck guys:)

Congratulations!Could you please post your stats-Nbde part 1 & 2,TOEFL,Gpa etc?When did you apply there? Thanks!