Umn app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone for the iv in October? Janet called me in mid July to invite me for aug 10 iv, but had to cancel as I had my UIC the same day( I also got accepted there) So postponed to august 28 but again had my LLU that time. Finally got it for Oct 4.

Anyone who is done with the iv can u inform about the experience.. Would love to hear:)

Hey Veera,
congrats on getting accepted to multiple schools!!
Did you interview at UMN? i would love to know about your interview experience as mine is in December..
thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

hey, thanks! don't lose heart.. there is something better in store for you.. good luck!

I hope it is! I hadn't received the letter directly, as my current address and postal address are different, it says "you have not been chosen for an interview as of now, but your file is active and in case you are chosen, you will be informed by email or by phone call."

How many such letter does UMN send out? Is there really any hope?

If I am not wrong they take 3 Indians each year out of the 10 seats they have. How does this work?

Would appreciate any inputs on this matter.

Good Luck with the interview!!

Hi guys did anyone get acceptance from umn for 2012 cycle..I got accepted and i wanna know who else got accepted...pls reply to this post..thanx

Hey... After your interview, how long did they take to inform you about the acceptance? Could you please let me know? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering if anybody has made a facebook page for those who want to accept their offer. FYI, I had my interview about 2 weeks ago, no result yet. as far as I know they are gonna inform us on upcoming friday.

hey....is there any forum or facebook page for all those who got accepted at umn this year?

hey i too got accepted in the program.....are there any indians who got accepted????