university of buffalo 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dnt knw what they are upto..IVs, rejection n continue review all together

Members don't see this ad.

Do anyone know what will be the chances of people who got continuing review email?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine was on 30th may n I hvnt heard anething other than completion

It appears they are going sequentially by the date applications were completed and sending out cont review/int inv/rejection as they go along
Someone on FB with May 6 completion got invited earlier today.

Hi JKK and Origami,

Is this the first c review email for you? Or you have got this before too? Please specify.. Thanks!
Yes, this is my first C-review and i got completion email on may 21.

I got App complete on Apr 29. Lets hope for the best. I really need the admission

what is the email ID for buffalo? I have not heard back since my application complete and am getting worried :(!

[email protected]
Should I email office of admissions at this ID?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received "continuing review " email before receiving the interview invitation email for 4th/5th Sept in this batch ..... Please let us know.. Thanks

I got application complete and then interview email directly . No continuing review

Reactions: 1 users
Looks like buffalo has gone ucsf way and is calling mostly ppl with masters. Got cont review Email today

Refreshing mails periodically . So nervous to open inbox.. :)

Any female willing to share accommodation for Buffalo for 4/5 Sept please PM me...Thanks

To which application completion date invites wer given ??

I got i.v. call for sept 11/12 (Application completion on 30th May)

Is there anyone who got wait listed last year and get anething this time?

Are there anyone who haven't heard anything from UB beside ready for review email? Anyone in the same boat?

Yes there are some who havent received anything except ready for review

I did not receive anything apart from ready for review. Application complete on May 13th. Any hope or straight rejection...? Did not receive even a continue review email

Same question... What does that mean? Have anyone called the school regarding this?