University of Maryland Eastern Shore UMES SOP c/o2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nvm guys, i got it. They emailed saying they recieved it.. it ended up in someone's junk mail :confused: but its all good. long as they have it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone want to welcome you all AND THANK YOU FOR THE INTEREST IN UMES SOP ! I wish everyone luck and to tell everyone to feel free to message or write me if you have any questions about my school, I'll be more than happy to help as we are on break and I can take a breather! LOL :laugh:
Hi, FiestyChix03! I have my interview on 2/24. I will be flying in the day before & was hoping to be able to meet with some current UMES SOP students, just to chat and get a better feel for the school and for student life activities. Would you happen to know any students I might be able to meet up with or even email with some general questions?

Hi, FiestyChix03! I have my interview on 2/24. I will be flying in the day before & was hoping to be able to meet with some current UMES SOP students, just to chat and get a better feel for the school and for student life activities. Would you happen to know any students I might be able to meet up with or even email with some general questions?

Part of the interview day is a Q&A session with current students and on my day they were generally around and talking to us between other things too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Great! I'm so excited and a bit nervous. I can't wait to be able to meet everyone. Thanks for your quick response and good luck with school!

Okay so I'm just gonna be the one to say it but this has been itching my head a little...
I recently read in an article that the Dean of UMES SOP was charged with malicious destruction of property (MDOP) and was allegedly accused for this. I'm a little concerned that this incident could delay the school from getting its full accreditation status, therefore effecting the integrity of the program. Can anyone shine some light on the matter or is familiar with ACPE accreditation standards to see if this can hurt the school at all?
Concerned prospective student :)

Okay so I'm just gonna be the one to say it but this has been itching my head a little...
I recently read in an article that the Dean of UMES SOP was charged with malicious destruction of property (MDOP) and was allegedly accused for this. I'm a little concerned that this incident could delay the school from getting its full accreditation status, therefore effecting the integrity of the program. Can anyone shine some light on the matter or is familiar with ACPE accreditation standards to see if this can hurt the school at all?
Concerned prospective student :)

LoL work stress?!

UMES SOP here I come! I got my acceptance letter last Friday. My interview was on Feb 24th. I'm so excited and can't wait to get started! Go Class of 2015!