University of Washington Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

It's kira talent and they give plenty of time to think and answer simple interview questions. Use the practice until you feel ready. Don't over think it.

Is it more of situational based or like typical interview?

Members don't see this ad.

The Kira talent assessment from my understanding is the interview. I had applied in July and had my interview in mid September. I was invited to an informational session and that is all I have been notified of

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview#2: received 09/26 . Application submitted 09/01. Completion of interview 10/08

I think I remember seeing in a past year forum that it is 12 EST for some reason. But this is just an update on the AADSAS portal. Calls or emails come the following day

Reactions: 1 user
I think I remember seeing in a past year forum that it is 12 EST for some reason. But this is just an update on the AADSAS portal. Calls or emails come the following day
So we find out tonight?

They just update the portal tonight, but make an official call/email the next day

Members don't see this ad :)
No email, or portal change for me. Still says "Invited for Interview"

Mine still says invited for interview. Did yours exactly change at 12? I’m wondering if they stopped changing them by now.
I didn't check at exactly 12, I checked like around 12:10 so I'm uncertain when exactly they changed it. Sorry I can't be of more help :(

I just woke up, 6:58 EST, and my portal had changed to offer made sometime between last night and now!!!

According to last years thread, some people got accepted the following day (tomorrow for us) and the class filled up basically a month after decision day. I hope they send out more acceptances

According to last years thread, some people got accepted the following day (tomorrow for us) and the class filled up basically a month after decision day. I hope they send out more acceptances
Omg thats so scary 😧

i was told that last year they accepted a very select group of OOS students, and they were shocked that almost all of them accepted right away...

Just got an email that says app is still being considered, and waitlist isn’t formed until end of March.

I would wait until mid Jan since they said the second round of acceptances will go out 30days(ish) after the first round.

Last edited:
Is there a group chat for accepted students for UWSOD Class of 2027? If so, how many students are in the chat?

Is Washington's class completely full by now or is there still a glimmer of hope for the waitlist?