USC Pharmacy School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm super anxious to find out my status. This past week went by super slow lol. We have 1-2 more weeks to go!! Come on c/o 2017! Congrats to those with a February interview. They did a great job of relaxing us and making us feel welcome.

Members don't see this ad.

Looking at last year's thread, 15 people got accepted after the first round of interviews. 40 were accepted after the second round of interviews, with an additional 20 people being accepted from the first round. The rest were placed on AC. I don't think USC rejects until after the end of the interview cycle.

Does USC want us to finish classes(not required by the school) we've originally stated in our pharmCAS applications for spring 2013? or do they not even care what you take/or drop other than the required remaining pre-reqs?

Members don't see this ad :)
According to last year's thread, for the 2nd interview, it took a little over 4 weeks before people received their acceptances or AC status. They interviewed on 1/21/12 and got emails 2/17/12. Ugh! :sleep:

According to last year's thread, for the 2nd interview, it took a little over 4 weeks before people received their acceptances or AC status. They interviewed on 1/21/12 and got emails 2/17/12. Ugh! :sleep:

Hopefully that won't happen this year.

Any day now...any day January interviewees should hear back. This must be nerve wracking for many

definitely! howyoudoin450, i assume you aren't worried?!

lol nope not worried until next month lol. I'm just really curious to see how many people get in and how many from the October wait list get in. Good luck to all January interviewees.

Good luck everyone! I'm stil hoping for a february interview haha! if they are still sending those out ;( If not march interview I guess.... :DD

Be optimistic ;)

Good luck everyone! I'm stil hoping for a february interview haha! if they are still sending those out ;( If not march interview I guess.... :DD

Be optimistic ;)

I think they scrapped the march interview for a date that is in April (if i recall correctly) by looking at their site.

Good luck to u!

Did the November interviewees hear back through email or snail mail??

Did the November interviewees hear back through email or snail mail??

According to the previous page on this thread, interviewees were notified via email. Keep your fingers crossed. I'm guessing you should hear back either today or tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm praying for today or tomorrow too. Geeez. Do they need help? I'll volunteer to sift through apps since I work on the campus LOL jk

I'm praying for today or tomorrow too. Geeez. Do they need help? I'll volunteer to sift through apps since I work on the campus LOL jk

If you hear back today I'm guessing it will be between 4 and 5pm pacific time. i am basing this on previous threads.

I work there too haha and would totally love to volunteer...this wait is just horrible

Am I the only one refreshing my email a little too often? ;)

Haha just watch TV and kill some time :)

Good things happen to those who wait.

I am just like staring at my email...trying to read for my class, but difficult to concentrate. Looks like for November they sent out acceptances on 14th and ACs on 15th. Fingers crossed for all of us.

Hey guys. Did anyone else recently get an email that their application is done evaluating?

so even if they reject you they'll at least send an email right?

This wait must be making a lot of people anxious. Just think positive :)

Did anyone else apply somewhat early but hasn't heard ANYTHING? I applied early August and nothing still... I'm kind of giving up in them.

Did anyone else apply somewhat early but hasn't heard ANYTHING? I applied early August and nothing still... I'm kind of giving up in them.

I haven't heard from them either. I applied pretty late, but I'm ready to give up on it too. I might call them to see what is actually going on.

No evaluation letter or anything ??

Okay, I called their admissions office. They were able to check that my application was actually under review and not lost or something. That's good news at least. There's one more interview in March, let's just keep waiting!

Okay, I called their admissions office. They were able to check that my application was actually under review and not lost or something. That's good news at least. There's one more interview in March, let's just keep waiting!

That's what I am waiting for as well >_< Good luck haha

Nope. Just that they received my application.

It's really weird. I've seen your recent posts and you submitted your application waaaay earlier than me. Did you try calling?

Anyone from the January interview hear anything yet? This is taking way too long....

I wish there is an integrated mini games in this forum like pictionary or something to kill time :)

I wish there is an integrated mini games in this forum like pictionary or something to kill time :)
LOL you should suggest it. Then we could get to know potential classmates

I was reading older posts and people implied that the january people should get a reply today if they're accepted. I didn't get anything! I hope this doesn't mean I'm not accepted.

I was reading older posts and people implied that the january people should get a reply today if they're accepted. I didn't get anything! I hope this doesn't mean I'm not accepted.

Yeah I read those too. I thought the same thing. But it looks like no one has heard anything yet..so let's just cross our fingers and hope that acceptances haven't been emailed out yet. Good luck!! My guess is that we should hear back tomorrow or worst case scenario, on Monday. If you look at the thread for the class of 2016, people didn't know whether they got in until after the 3rd week.

I haven't heard anything either..lets hope and pray it is tomorrow and it is good news

I got so anxious that I called the admissions. They said the earliest we should expect is end of next week or more. ): but you never know maybe we will get it sooner :)

I got so anxious that I called the admissions. They said the earliest we should expect is end of next week or more. ): but you never know maybe we will get it sooner :)

There you go guys ;)

Go outside, exercise, do sports, watch TV, play online games or learn how to play an instrument :D Instead of being anxious :)

Oh woww. So they were wrong when they said 2-3 weeks?