Using Rxprep, but no practice questions?!

Started by starsweet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

starsweet

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I'm using Rxprep to study for the NAPLEX and am getting antsy because there aren't really any practice questions. Can anyone recommend a good book for practice questions? It's necessary, right? :scared:
 
Hey all,

I'm using Rxprep to study for the NAPLEX and am getting antsy because there aren't really any practice questions. Can anyone recommend a good book for practice questions? It's necessary, right? :scared:


I didnt do any practice questions because it would stress me out. Kaplan questions are tooo easy. APha some are good questions but most of them are harder than Naplex. I looked at my friends book for Lange, and that was way too hard.

I only did the math questions in APha which I thought was good. But honestly for me, I just studied RxPrep like it was the back of my hands, and was able to pass the 1st time around.
 
sorry to ask stupid Q's.. but. What is Rxprep? Is it just a course + book. Can you buy the book by itself without signing up for the course.

I'm trying to figure out which book is best. right now all i have is Comprehensive Pharmacy Review.

I heard ApHA was disorganized and too detailed and I heard Kaplan was too shallow but a good review.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sorry to ask stupid Q's.. but. What is Rxprep? Is it just a course + book. Can you buy the book by itself without signing up for the course.

I'm trying to figure out which book is best. right now all i have is Comprehensive Pharmacy Review.

I heard ApHA was disorganized and too detailed and I heard Kaplan was too shallow but a good review.

It is a book, but if you want, you can purchase the online courses or quizzes. Here's a link so you can read more about it: http://www.rxprep.com/