Using Rxprep, but no practice questions?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starsweet

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm using Rxprep to study for the NAPLEX and am getting antsy because there aren't really any practice questions. Can anyone recommend a good book for practice questions? It's necessary, right? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

I'm using Rxprep to study for the NAPLEX and am getting antsy because there aren't really any practice questions. Can anyone recommend a good book for practice questions? It's necessary, right? :scared:

I didnt do any practice questions because it would stress me out. Kaplan questions are tooo easy. APha some are good questions but most of them are harder than Naplex. I looked at my friends book for Lange, and that was way too hard.

I only did the math questions in APha which I thought was good. But honestly for me, I just studied RxPrep like it was the back of my hands, and was able to pass the 1st time around.

When did u take the Naplex? If you had taken it recently then do you still have the Rxprep book?

sorry to ask stupid Q's.. but. What is Rxprep? Is it just a course + book. Can you buy the book by itself without signing up for the course.

I'm trying to figure out which book is best. right now all i have is Comprehensive Pharmacy Review.

I heard ApHA was disorganized and too detailed and I heard Kaplan was too shallow but a good review.

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry to ask stupid Q's.. but. What is Rxprep? Is it just a course + book. Can you buy the book by itself without signing up for the course.

I'm trying to figure out which book is best. right now all i have is Comprehensive Pharmacy Review.

I heard ApHA was disorganized and too detailed and I heard Kaplan was too shallow but a good review.

It is a book, but if you want, you can purchase the online courses or quizzes. Here's a link so you can read more about it: http://www.rxprep.com/