USUHS Clinical Psychology 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys! This is my first time applying as AD Navy, but I applied for the 25-26 school year. Do any of you know if this will impact on if I hear back or not? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Active Duty Navy here, applied for Navy, got an invite to interview this morning. Wishing everyone the best of luck <3

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! Has anyone else AD Navy received an invite?

Just received my non-selection for interview. Good luck to everyone who got an invite!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone who applied for Army heard back? I haven’t received an email of any kind. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who got their invite hear back about when exactly it will be? I got the invite but I havent heard back about more specific detail.

Anyone who got their invite hear back about when exactly it will be? I got the invite but I havent heard back about more specific detail.
If it is like last year, Monday will be like an introduction to USUHS and what the program is about. Tuesday/Wednesday will be interviews with the faculty members/branch of service selected/students. Wednesday will also have a Diversity and Equality seminar. We should be receiving the schedule any day now.

Reactions: 1 users
If it is like last year, Monday will be like an introduction to USUHS and what the program is about. Tuesday/Wednesday will be interviews with the faculty members/branch of service selected/students. Wednesday will also have a Diversity and Equality seminar. We should be receiving the schedule any day now.
Oh should I expect to take the whole day off then? I wasn't expecting it to be so long.

Oh should I expect to take the whole day off then? I wasn't expecting it to be so long.
If my memory serves correctly, Monday was from 11-12. Tuesday for me had all my interviews and took about 3 hours from 1-4. Wednesday started at 3:30 but I can’t recall when it ended.

Has anyone else received their non-selection email?

I haven’t received anything yet either way. Anyone else still waiting on some type of correspondence?

I haven’t received anything yet either way. Anyone else still waiting on some type of correspondence?
I still haven’t heard anything either way yet either. I thought I would have heard something by now.

Same. I’m glad I’m not alone in not having received an email yet.
I received an email stating i would hear something beginning the week of Jan 22. Nothing yet. I submitted application early Dec.

Last edited:
I haven't received anything, either, and my "application complete" email was received at the end of August. I submitted my application at the end of July or beginning of August (I can't remember exactly). I'm dying to know something and overthinking everything...

I haven't received anything, either, and my "application complete" email was received at the end of August. I submitted my application at the end of July or beginning of August (I can't remember exactly). I'm dying to know something and overthinking everything...
Me too! I’m going crazy over here haha

for those who have got an invite or no select, who did it come from or what was the subject of email?

Is it safe to assume that we will not get an invite if we haven’t received one by now?

Still. No. Email. I've officially started dreaming about receiving notification. Am I the only one who hasn't received anything? I've emailed the graduate programs org-box. Let's hope they send me something soon.

Still. No. Email. I've officially started dreaming about receiving notification. Am I the only one who hasn't received anything? I've emailed the graduate programs org-box. Let's hope they send me something soon.
I also have not. The previous year I applied, I did not get a rejection letter until close to a month after they conducted interviews. Considering they have already conducted interviews according to this thread, then I am already resided to a non-select for myself.

I haven’t gotten anything either. Hopefully we will hear something soon!

I also have not. The previous year I applied, I did not get a rejection letter until close to a month after they conducted interviews. Considering they have already conducted interviews according to this thread, then I am already resided to a non-select for myself.

I haven’t gotten anything either. Hopefully we will hear something soon!

I'm not glad you're suffering with me, but it feels better to not be the only one. I, too, hope we hear something soon!

I just received my non-selection email. Congratulations to all that have been given an interview, and best of luck at this next level!

• Care
I just received my non-selection email. Congratulations to all that have been given an interview, and best of luck at this next level!
Did you receive the email to your personal email or government email? I’m also active duty AF, and have not received any type of email yet.

From the email I got, interviews were this Monday through today! And they said people should know who got accepted in the next few days (as early as Friday). They also said that the non-selection emails will prob go out later than the acceptances since there is an open house for all the acceptances and waitlists at the end of Feb.

From the email I got, interviews were this Monday through today! And they said people should know who got accepted in the next few days (as early as Friday). They also said that the non-selection emails will prob go out later than the acceptances since there is an open house for all the acceptances and waitlists at the end of Feb.
Are you active Air Force as well?

I’m so lost in this. I applied for the neuroscience program but brought me here. My dates for notification and interviews are different. But in the same boat. Haven’t heard anything yet