Utah, anyone hear back yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bqj

bqj
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, have ya?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on Oct. 29 and was accepted via snail mail on Nov. 26 - I was giving much thanks for that. It's my only one so far!

Wilbury said:
I interviewed on Oct. 29 and was accepted via snail mail on Nov. 26 - I was giving much thanks for that. It's my only one so far!

wow that was quick! I heard the earliest you could hear back from them was mid-december. you must be a great applicant.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hopefully more SDNers have heard back from Utah, given that they accept a third of their class. Any takers?

well, i seem to be the only one interested in my own thread...but has anyone else heard since the break?

bqj said:
well, i seem to be the only one interested in my own thread...but has anyone else heard since the break?

Yes indeedie -- Interviewed Dec 6th and rec'd acceptance letter dated Dec 27th. I am on the ceiling!!!!!!!!

MedicineBird said:
Yes indeedie -- Interviewed Dec 6th and rec'd acceptance letter dated Dec 27th. I am on the ceiling!!!!!!!!

when did you get it in the mail?