VCOM-VA Match List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spaghettimaster69

Reaction score
I am trying to find the match rate by specialty for VCOM VA campus. Any one has any luck finding this information?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You asked for match rate by specialty. This isn't the same thing as a match list with associated specialties.

Residency Match Locations | VCOM

This includes specialty.
Yeah but I would have to look and count each specialty one by one to get a total and then find a rate. Other schools has a list of all of them in one page and I could do the math more easily. Im sorry if I wasnt clear.

Yeah but I would have to look and count each specialty one by one to get a total and then find a rate. Other schools has a list of all of them in one page and I could do the math more easily. Im sorry if I wasnt clear.
What you want is an irrelevant statistic. It’s just how many out of a class matched to X specialty, which is going to drastically change year to year and doesn’t tell you anything at all regarding your future chances of matching X specialty

Reactions: 1 users