VMCAS Questions and Rants c/o 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does it have to be verified before sept 15?
No, your application does not have to be verified before Sept 15th. (I’ve previously applied and not had verification until after the deadline date.)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I got verified today! It was a very quick turn around for those who are worried about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
You submitted today and got verified today?!
It's a little unclear. I submitted it Sunday, my third letter arrived 9/8 and I was verified 9/9.

I do have another issue though as somehow verification messed up my prereq assignments for submitted applications (e.g., it lists physics under and english prereq category). No idea what happened. I have emailed them and will call them on Monday to see what the heck I can do about that. Has anyone ever heard of anything like that happening? As if this process wasn't stressful enough!

Reactions: 1 users
No idea what happened. I have emailed them and will call them on Monday to see what the heck I can do about that. Has anyone ever heard of anything like that happening? As if this process wasn't stressful enough!
Definitely call them and they’ll get it sorted out

I wasn’t able to submit one of my transcripts until last Thursday. I got an email saying VMCAS had received it on Friday morning, but it still isn’t showing up as received on my application. Should I be concerned or will it come in soon?

I wasn’t able to submit one of my transcripts until last Thursday. I got an email saying VMCAS had received it on Friday morning, but it still isn’t showing up as received on my application. Should I be concerned or will it come in soon?
Doesn’t hurt to give them a call if it’s still not showing up

Did anyone submit last week and get verified yet?

Definitely call them and they’ll get it sorted out
They claim they can't fix it. They told me to reach out to the programs. Thankfully the affected programs don't think it will be an issue, but... It's weird. It's a consistent issue. For every school physics is listed as English and English is listed as physics. There's just no way I did that the same way on every application... I plan to follow up with them, as that's what a couple of programs encouraged me to do, but so frustrating!!!

I do have another issue though as somehow verification messed up my prereq assignments for submitted applications (e.g., it lists physics under and english prereq category). No idea what happened. I have emailed them and will call them on Monday to see what the heck I can do about that. Has anyone ever heard of anything like that happening? As if this process wasn't stressful enough!
I had a similar issue where my 3 English classes were listed under chemistry, and then one of them again under social sciences! I wasn't sure if it was my error because it only happened on one application they were also listed in the correct area. I just can't imagine I would list English in three different categories. Anyway I will let the school know like you did. Thanks for sharing.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had a similar issue where my 3 English classes were listed under chemistry, and then one of them again under social sciences! I wasn't sure if it was my error because it only happened on one application they were also listed in the correct area. I just can't imagine I would list English in three different categories. Anyway I will let the school know like you did. Thanks for sharing.
I will say, that becuase this issue happened across all of my applications (and I am applying widely), I had to contact several schools. To a one, they were all like "this is not a big deal". So hopefully, you hear the same thing.

As a companion piece to @battie's always excellent Obligatory Unsolicited Advice (™?), below is a collection of various resources for applicants that might be useful, a few of which are explicitly mentioned in her earlier post.

As a quick caution, just know that, uh... a few of these may not be 100% up-to-date, particularly with the constantly evolving nature of the pandemic. I would definitely recommend that you cross reference the official admissions websites for any schools you're planning to apply to, but this should at least offer you a starting point. AAVMC is especially slow to update their materials, unfortunately, but I'll be pruning and editing this list as new versions of their documents are made available.

https://docs.google.com/.../1MZ0EjyIzs.../edit... - Factors When Picking a Vet School Google Doc

https://forums.studentdoctor.net/.../hey-does-anyone.../ - "Hey, Does Anyone Know What Schools..." - A List of Lists SDN thread

https://forums.studentdoctor.net/.../what-are-my-chances.../ - SDN Pre-Vet What Are My Chances? subforum, where you can post your stats and have other pre-vets, current vet students, and vets evaluate your chances at specific schools you're planning to apply to

https://www.aavmc.org/about-aavmc/public-data/ - AAVMC Public Data

https://www.aavmc.org/.../updates_cvm_admissions_policies... - AAVMC's chart of changes in admissions policies and procedures in light of the COVID-19 pandemic (supposedly the most recent version of the document, but it hasn't been updated since late 2020, so again I highly suggest using both this and the official school admissions websites in tandem)

https://www.aavmc.org/.../admitted-student-statistics/ - A one-stop tool for finding the average stats of AVMA-accredited vet schools; of course, it's always a good idea to check the individual school websites for more up-to-date and accurate information

https://applytovetschool.org - AAVMC VMSAR Directory

https://www.aavmc.org/.../what-to-know.../pre-vet-faqs/ - AAVMC Pre-Vet FAQs (most of these are honestly pretty basic, but could still be helpful)

https://www.vin.com/studentdebtcenter/default.aspx... - VIN Cost of Education Map

https://www.vin.com/studentdebtcenter/default.aspx... - VIN Student Loan Repayment Simulator; this tool allows you to play with different repayment plans, salary levels, family sizes, and more
This is EXTREMELY valuable

Does anyone know if it is normal for VMCAS in progress/planned courses to say unverified? I sent in transcripts that show I am taking those courses, so I wasn't sure.

Y'all I feel so stupid! I just downloaded all my verified applications and realized I put the wrong supplemental essay for Iowa. Totally my fault, but just felt the need to rant. Luckily I applied to 12 schools but it's still a bummer. :(

Y'all I feel so stupid! I just downloaded all my verified applications and realized I put the wrong supplemental essay for Iowa. Totally my fault, but just felt the need to rant. Luckily I applied to 12 schools but it's still a bummer. :(
Reach out to them. They *may* update the essay for you.

Reach out to them. They *may* update the essay for you.
Exactly. The worst they can tell you is no. Best they can tell you is that they’ll swap it. Doesn’t hurt to ask if the other option is not asking and potentially getting moved to the bottom of the pile since your essay is wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've taken a strong mentality lately of "the worst they can do is say no" so I would absolutely recommend reaching out to them!

Reactions: 2 users
Hi guys, this might be a dumb question but since VMCAS has closed recently does anyone know where we go to see the status of our application with schools? The login has disappeared from the VMCAS page and i can’t find any information anywhere on how to access it again. Maybe i’m missing something 😅

Hi guys, this might be a dumb question but since VMCAS has closed recently does anyone know where we go to see the status of our application with schools? The login has disappeared from the VMCAS page and i can’t find any information anywhere on how to access it again. Maybe i’m missing something 😅
See Page 36 of the VMCAS Applicant Guide for 2022 to help you keep track of your application and all materials.

You can click "Check Status" at the top of the application dashboard.

VMCAS Applicant Guide

Hope this information is useful to you.

See Page 36 of the VMCAS Applicant Guide for 2022 to help you keep track of your application and all materials.

You can click "Check Status" at the top of the application dashboard.

VMCAS Applicant Guide

Hope this information is useful to you.
How do I get to there though? I can’t login anymore.

Attachments

• C8E3C1EA-5AFF-4B7B-A6D9-951C2A35106E.jpeg
    C8E3C1EA-5AFF-4B7B-A6D9-951C2A35106E.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 61
Once your application has been verified and schools have received all your application materials there’s no tracking your applications with each school through VMCAS. Some schools have individual log in portals where you can track status (usually created with a supplemental application or information emailed to you) while others you are simply stuck waiting until they reach out with updates.

At a point after the deadline VMCAS completely closes for the cycle and there’s no way to view your applications through them anymore. If there’s no log in option that might be why. If you didn’t save pdf copies of your applications and want them you then email VMCAS and they should be able to send them to you.

Reactions: 2 users
Agree with @AppyDust concerning application deadline, tracking status of your application with individual schools, or being in the waiting game.

You won't be able to access your application after the deadline for the VMCAS application closes for the seasonal cycle. Your confirmation page is proof that your application was submitted and received successfully by VMCAS.

If you didn't print a copy of your completed VMCAS application and/or VMCAS confirmation page for your personal records, you can contact VMCAS and ask them for further assistance.

You wait to hear from the schools, some of which have portals of their own where you can check once they initiate your application in their system.

Hey everyone! I have yet to be accepted into a school this cycle but I’m trying to plan ahead and get some advice.

I know living situations are different at every school and different in every city. However, I have some general questions.

Does anyone live alone/with only their s/o? Do you mind living alone? Is it affordable? Is it acceptable to live alone? What percentage of your classmates don’t have roommates? I don’t want to be singled out and miss out on making friends.

(I’m sure living with a roommate would be great and is most common. However, I will have my soon to be wife moving in with me after she completes her degrees. I also have obsessive compulsive disorder which makes living with roommates difficult. I’ve never lived with a roommate (only my fiancée this past year) during undergrad and have stayed in an apartment alone for 4 years. I don’t think I’d adjust well in a shared space.)

Does anyone live alone/with only their s/o? Do you mind living alone? Is it affordable? Is it acceptable to live alone? What percentage of your classmates don’t have roommates? I don’t want to be singled out and miss out on making friends.
I only live with my SO and our pets. I am very happy to not have any other roommates because I feel comfortable in our space and free to do whatever I want with it. Having a roommate can make things stressful if you want to stay up late and not worry about making noise, get a new pet, not deal with each other's habits etc. My bf and I are on the same page about things so it's nice. Affordability is entirely dependent on where you live. My school is in Glendale AZ which is a very expensive area, so I chose to have a 15 min commute in order to have a cheaper apartment that still has plenty of space. It is very doable for us especially since my SO has a stable job. Many of my classmates are living with just their SO's or alone. A few do have roommates. I wouldn't be worried about making friends if you do not have a roommate. You will find plenty of other people with SO's. Almost all of my friends are in serious relationships, so we all hang out together and our SO's hang with each other too. In general, starting vet school has been a major adjustment and has affected our relationships so it's nice for our SO's to have each other to relate to

• Care
I only live with my SO and our pets. I am very happy to not have any other roommates because I feel comfortable in our space and free to do whatever I want with it. Having a roommate can make things stressful if you want to stay up late and not worry about making noise, get a new pet, not deal with each other's habits etc. My bf and I are on the same page about things so it's nice. Affordability is entirely dependent on where you live. My school is in Glendale AZ which is a very expensive area, so I chose to have a 15 min commute in order to have a cheaper apartment that still has plenty of space. It is very doable for us especially since my SO has a stable job. Many of my classmates are living with just their SO's or alone. A few do have roommates. I wouldn't be worried about making friends if you do not have a roommate. You will find plenty of other people with SO's. Almost all of my friends are in serious relationships, so we all hang out together and our SO's hang with each other too. In general, starting vet school has been a major adjustment and has affected our relationships so it's nice for our SO's to have each other to relate to
I’m glad to hear all of this! Thank you for your reply! :)

Hey everyone! I have yet to be accepted into a school this cycle but I’m trying to plan ahead and get some advice.

I know living situations are different at every school and different in every city. However, I have some general questions.

(I’m sure living with a roommate would be great and is most common. However, I will have my soon to be wife moving in with me after she completes her degrees. I also have obsessive compulsive disorder which makes living with roommates difficult. I’ve never lived with a roommate (only my fiancée this past year) during undergrad and have stayed in an apartment alone for 4 years. I don’t think I’d adjust well in a shared space.)
I currently have roommates but plan to live alone next year. It's perfectly acceptable, I know vet students with roommates and ones that live alone, not sure what the percentage is but I don't think either one is uncommon, you won't be singled out. The advice I have gotten a lot regarding vet student roommates is to live with people not in your class, as you'll be around them all the time anyways, so your roommate situation doesn't need to impact your ability to make friends. It is more expensive to live alone of course, but that can be worth it for peace of mind. If you can already tell that you wouldn't adjust well to roommates, I would advise you to stick with your instincts and get your own place.

I currently have roommates but plan to live alone next year. It's perfectly acceptable, I know vet students with roommates and ones that live alone, not sure what the percentage is but I don't think either one is uncommon, you won't be singled out. The advice I have gotten a lot regarding vet student roommates is to live with people not in your class, as you'll be around them all the time anyways, so your roommate situation doesn't need to impact your ability to make friends. It is more expensive to live alone of course, but that can be worth it for peace of mind. If you can already tell that you wouldn't adjust well to roommates, I would advise you to stick with your instincts and get your own place.
Thank you!!

i lived alone first year with my dog. i loved it. unfortunately, it was not affordable long-term, and it was about 40 minutes from school. even though my school is in a rural suburb, there's still a fair number of commuters to boston, so at the end of year one i learned my rent for a 1 bedroom was far more than what i could afford with financial aid. i guess it was a little isolating, but only because of the distance - not the lack of roommates. i do live with roommates now, closer to school, and i like it too. as far as i know, i was never treated differently for living by myself - never thought too much about it. and i knew many people that also lived on their own, and many that still do. i don't think anyone was ever singled out. that said, i consider myself a social introvert, and i'm not a groups person at all. but i can see how it could get lonely if a person wants to be around others more often.

i lived alone first year with my dog. i loved it. unfortunately, it was not affordable long-term, and it was about 40 minutes from school. even though my school is in a rural suburb, there's still a fair number of commuters to boston, so at the end of year one i learned my rent for a 1 bedroom was far more than what i could afford with financial aid. i guess it was a little isolating, but only because of the distance - not the lack of roommates. i do live with roommates now, closer to school, and i like it too. as far as i know, i was never treated differently for living by myself - never thought too much about it. and i knew many people that also lived on their own, and many that still do. i don't think anyone was ever singled out. that said, i consider myself a social introvert, and i'm not a groups person at all. but i can see how it could get lonely if a person wants to be around others more often.
This is great information, especially because I am highly interested in Tufts. I love to be around people, but mostly *just* being around them. I like to do my own thing, but in the company of others. I, of course, really really hope to find a group of friends but I also know that I have to my home space completely separate

Does anyone live alone/with only their s/o? Do you mind living alone?
I lived alone for clinical year and had roommates for the first 4 years of school. None of my roommates were vet students. The first year with roommates was terrible. The subsequent 3 years were fine to great. Living alone was phenomenal.
Is it affordable?
I prioritized it. Spent less on other stuff to make it happen.
Is it acceptable to live alone?
Do what you want. No one else's opinion matters.
What percentage of your classmates don’t have roommates?
I'd say most had roommates because of cost.

I prioritized it. Spent less on other stuff to make it happen.
Same. I didn’t like living with people when I did in undergrad and didn’t like living with certain members of my own family because of different cleanliness differences in shared spaces so I prioritized living on my own for vet school. I didn’t really go out or eat out much so that extra money pretty much went towards my own apartment instead.

I’ve lived alone for all of vet school. I like things my way, I’m friendly but introverted/need my space, and I’m a morning person through-and-through. Living alone was a no brainer! I have a bunch of classmates that happily live with roommates and quite a few that choose to live alone. Do what’s best for you @flotus! You’ll make friends either way! :)

My school is in Glendale AZ which is a very expensive area, so I chose to have a 15 min commute in order to have a cheaper apartment that still has plenty of space.
Can I ask what areas you recommend or do not recommend around Glendale (expense-wise)? Looking strongly at accepting an offer from MWU so my wife and I are looking ahead!

I’ve lived alone for all of vet school. I like things my way, I’m friendly but introverted/need my space, and I’m a morning person through-and-through. Living alone was a no brainer! I have a bunch of classmates that happily live with roommates and quite a few that choose to live alone. Do what’s best for you @flotus! You’ll make friends either way! :)
Thank you! :)

Can I ask what areas you recommend or do not recommend around Glendale (expense-wise)? Looking strongly at accepting an offer from MWU so my wife and I are looking ahead!
I don't recommend any apartments within 5 minutes of the school. They are new and beautiful, but you will get barely any space for the price. My friends that live close to campus pay almost double my rent and have very tiny apartments. I live right off of I-17, it's a Phoenix address (usually ~15 min commute; southeast of campus). We have a 2 bed 1 bath, we use the second bedroom as a home office. I have several friends that live around this area and they too like their complexes for both the affordability and space. Before I moved into my apartment I was told it was a sketchy area, but I went to undergrad in Philadelphia and comparatively this neighborhood is sunshine and rainbows. Just don't go to gas stations or whatnot by yourself at night. Most apartment complexes are gated and I have always felt very safe walking my dogs around the neighborhood.

I have a friend that lives about 15 min northeast of campus (also off of I-17), it's a very safe and beautiful area. All new apartment buildings. It is probably more expensive than where I am, but it's also further from the city so it probably isn't too bad.

Student housing is also an excellent option if you can get a spot. I didn't apply last year because it's super competitive and most 1st years don't get it. It's actually cheaper than a lot of off campus options, you're allowed to bring an SO, and pets are free to stay (minus an annual fee). Most off campus apartments charge ridiculous pet rent, have breed & weight restrictions, and a 2 pet limit. I definitely did not lie about my one dog's weight and am definitely not housing more pets than I'm supposed to 😂

If you want any more info/specifics feel free to message me privately :)

This is great information, especially because I am highly interested in Tufts. I love to be around people, but mostly *just* being around them. I like to do my own thing, but in the company of others. I, of course, really really hope to find a group of friends but I also know that I have to my home space completely separate
if you're interested in tufts and do get an offer, i definitely recommend looking for places earlier rather than later if you can. the housing/apartment market out here is wild.

With this conversation about living alone/with roommates, I am wondering how financial aid will reflect on cost of living? I have worked throughout the entirety of my college career, but I understand that working would be very difficult throughout veterinary school. Does financial aid offer options to take out loans to cover cost of living? I've been doing research on this and have talked to some admissions counselors and from what I'm understanding the loans can cover rent/bills etc, but I would love to hear a perspective from someone in vet school right now, if anyone would like to share.

With this conversation about living alone/with roommates, I am wondering how financial aid will reflect on cost of living? I have worked throughout the entirety of my college career, but I understand that working would be very difficult throughout veterinary school. Does financial aid offer options to take out loans to cover cost of living? I've been doing research on this and have talked to some admissions counselors and from what I'm understanding the loans can cover rent/bills etc, but I would love to hear a perspective from someone in vet school right now, if you don't mind sharing.
You will be offered full cost of attendance (as determined by the school) in loans (PLUS loans, if nothing else). I'm not in vet school yet, but I do know this is an option. The amount depends on the school, COA includes tuition, books, and living expenses which vary based on where the school is located. So....yes, cost of living will be offered to you in the form of loans :)

With this conversation about living alone/with roommates, I am wondering how financial aid will reflect on cost of living? I have worked throughout the entirety of my college career, but I understand that working would be very difficult throughout veterinary school. Does financial aid offer options to take out loans to cover cost of living? I've been doing research on this and have talked to some admissions counselors and from what I'm understanding the loans can cover rent/bills etc, but I would love to hear a perspective from someone in vet school right now, if anyone would like to share.
Most of my classmates are on grad PLUS loans that cover the cost of tuition as well as living expenses. I have one friend that is 100% self-reliant with loans and lives alone in a cheap/borderline dumpy 1 bedroom apartment. I have 2 other friends that live alone but their parents help them with living expenses so they can live in slightly nicer apartments. Personally I'm married and have my husband's income, though we live separately so we have 2 rent payments. I take out loans to help with the cost of supporting 2 households and I also have a job in the teaching hospital. The majority of my classmates don't work, but there are a few of us that do! You just have to be really good with time management.

This is a good opportunity for a reminder to go to the cheapest school! If you're 100% reliant on loans for tuition and living expenses, your loan balance will balloon astronomically fast :)

Reactions: 3 users
You will be offered full cost of attendance (as determined by the school) in loans (PLUS loans, if nothing else). I'm not in vet school yet, but I do know this is an option. The amount depends on the school, COA includes tuition, books, and living expenses which vary based on where the school is located. So....yes, cost of living will be offered to you in the form of loans :)

Most of my classmates are on grad PLUS loans that cover the cost of tuition as well as living expenses. I have one friend that is 100% self-reliant with loans and lives alone in a cheap/borderline dumpy 1 bedroom apartment. I have 2 other friends that live alone but their parents help them with living expenses so they can live in slightly nicer apartments. Personally I'm married and have my husband's income, though we live separately so we have 2 rent payments. I take out loans to help with the cost of supporting 2 households and I also have a job in the teaching hospital. The majority of my classmates don't work, but there are a few of us that do! You just have to be really good with time management.

This is a good opportunity for a reminder to go to the cheapest school! If you're 100% reliant on loans for tuition and living expenses, your loan balance will balloon astronomically fast :)
Thank you both! This helps so much, I really appreciate the feedback.

This has nothing to do with VMCAS, per se but like…how does everyone deal with feeling defeated in this process?

I’m not upset, necessarily, because I understand I still have several more schools to hear back from. Also, I’m prepared (mentally) not to be accepted this cycle and to continue to better my application. However, I’m not sure how to deal with the lack of control I seem to have regarding my academic evals. Mostly, I’m just sad when I look at stats. Just about every school that has published stats for c/o 2026 show that their average admitted OOS student gpa was a mean ~3.8 which just feels so defeating. I feel like I’ll never even pass academic review and I don’t have a bad GPA. :/

I guess I could even more strategically apply next cycle if possible but it’s not possible for me to attend an island school or schools on the west coast. :/

I can’t even retake classes because all of my grades are a B or an A…and with averaging grades that won’t even bring up my GPA. Moreover, my GPA is so saturated because I’m working on two degrees that taking more classes won’t even affect it ..even if I do get A’s. Also…I’ve pretty much maxed out undergrad loans lol and can’t take out any to keep taking classes w/out pursuing a masters

I just feel like I’m stuck and I’m honestly just a ball of nerves. Tbh if all the schools reject me because of my GPA I will be sol

TLDR; I should really stop worrying but I am feeling v worried about my apps and future apps because of my gpa but can’t really do anything about it.

Hello, I applied to 17 schools this cycle (2nd time) and I’m wondering what my chances of being accepted into a vet school are. I applied with an overall GPA of 3.53, and had a 3.8 GPA in regards to the last 48 credits. I have experience with small animals, exotics such as wolfhybrids, and large animals. I have over 200 hours of volunteering at an animal shelter, 2000+ In regards to shadowing and working in a vets office, and 2 years of experience of working outside the veterinary community. I also completed an internship at a wildlife sanctuary, and started up a Soriorty at A&M Commerce, currently raising a wolfdog, and volunteer with McKinney lions organization weekly. My LORS were from veterinarians that I have worked with for several years, professors, and my previous boss.

I applied to A&M, Texas Tech, Iowa, Kansas, Lincoln (interviewed), Long Island, Purdue, Michigan, Midwestern (interviewed), UPenn, Ohio, Arizona (MMI waitlisted), WesternU, Virginia/Maryland, Tennessee, Minnesota, and Illinois’s (rejected).

If anyone could give me any insight I would really appreciate it.

Hello, I applied to 17 schools this cycle (2nd time) and I’m wondering what my chances of being accepted into a vet school are. I applied with an overall GPA of 3.53, and had a 3.8 GPA in regards to the last 48 credits. I have experience with small animals, exotics such as wolfhybrids, and large animals. I have over 200 hours of volunteering at an animal shelter, 2000+ In regards to shadowing and working in a vets office, and 2 years of experience of working outside the veterinary community. I also completed an internship at a wildlife sanctuary, and started up a Soriorty at A&M Commerce, currently raising a wolfdog, and volunteer with McKinney lions organization weekly. My LORS were from veterinarians that I have worked with for several years, professors, and my previous boss.

I applied to A&M, Texas Tech, Iowa, Kansas, Lincoln (interviewed), Long Island, Purdue, Michigan, Midwestern (interviewed), UPenn, Ohio, Arizona (MMI waitlisted), WesternU, Virginia/Maryland, Tennessee, Minnesota, and Illinois’s (rejected).

If anyone could give me any insight I would really appreciate it.
You’ll likely get more bites on this if you post it in the What Are My Chances? subforum. There’s a template in there of how to lay out your GPAs, hours, etc. :)

Edit: but make your own thread in there. I saw you posted it in threads other people had made, that’s like squeezing in next to someone at a service counter and saying “I just have a quick question” instead of waiting your turn 😛

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with VMCAS, per se but like…how does everyone deal with feeling defeated in this process?

I’m not upset, necessarily, because I understand I still have several more schools to hear back from. Also, I’m prepared (mentally) not to be accepted this cycle and to continue to better my application. However, I’m not sure how to deal with the lack of control I seem to have regarding my academic evals. Mostly, I’m just sad when I look at stats. Just about every school that has published stats for c/o 2026 show that their average admitted OOS student gpa was a mean ~3.8 which just feels so defeating. I feel like I’ll never even pass academic review and I don’t have a bad GPA. :/

I guess I could even more strategically apply next cycle if possible but it’s not possible for me to attend an island school or schools on the west coast. :/

I can’t even retake classes because all of my grades are a B or an A…and with averaging grades that won’t even bring up my GPA. Moreover, my GPA is so saturated because I’m working on two degrees that taking more classes won’t even affect it ..even if I do get A’s. Also…I’ve pretty much maxed out undergrad loans lol and can’t take out any to keep taking classes w/out pursuing a masters

I just feel like I’m stuck and I’m honestly just a ball of nerves. Tbh if all the schools reject me because of my GPA I will be sol

TLDR; I should really stop worrying but I am feeling v worried about my apps and future apps because of my gpa but can’t really do anything about it.
you’re making yourself panic, it’s very easy to do during this stressful stressful process. I had a 3.5 and was accepted to 3 schools last cycle and am now part of c/o 2026 at VMCVM :) Don’t get down on yourself. Many schools look at you more than a number.

• Love
  • Care
you’re making yourself panic, it’s very easy to do during this stressful stressful process. I had a 3.5 and was accepted to 3 schools last cycle and am now part of c/o 2026 at VMCVM :) Don’t get down on yourself. Many schools look at you more than a number.
Thank you <3