waitlisted in nyu in caapid 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Even i am seriously thinking in applying to nyu 4 year program . cant b hopeful anymore

Members don't see this ad.

From next year you will have to give DAT and you will be competing with regular batch students for seats. I have given the DAT for this cycle... I don't think I'll be applying for a 4 year program. However if its feasible for others you should try. Personal I feel its alot more money when you could apply to so many other programs.
If nyu is the only school you see yourself going to then yes you should try your luck!

That's definitely an option, but it will take a considerably long time, a lot more money, still without a guarantee. Is there a reason it must be NYU? If not I'd look back at your application and try to figure out what the weak points were and work on whatever you can. Having a variety of experiences on your CV helps a lot and can be done in less than a year without spending any money.. A good personal statement will also take you a long way. Just don't give up, it's hard but doable.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations on ur acceptance :) when were u Interviewd ? And can u share ur stats plz :)
i think i was in the same batch amt, u me n Tapsa....i have nbde part 1 pass, toefl 97, DAT 18,GPA 3.24, 1 year usa and 3 year from my home country work experience.

By the grace of GOD I received a magical call today that I have been waiting for. We should not loose hope :)

By the grace of GOD I received a magical call today that I have been waiting for. We should not loose hope :)

Congrats, can you tell your visa status,even I am waiting for the call but I think it is over, all the best fren, you deserve it

Congratulations AmT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Maiya and nbdeprep12 :)
Maiya, although my visa status has changed but they had H4 in their system which doesn't require I-20.
(My current status Allows me to study As well) Don't worry. If its not this you'll def end up in an awesomely amazing school just like Nyu. You never know God has bigger and better plans for you. Just be grateful of what u have and talk to the lord (as much as possible :) )

All the best!

Last edited:
Maiya and nbdeprep12 :)
Maiya, although my visa status has changed but they had H4 in their system which doesn't require I-20.
(My current status Allows me to study As well) Don't worry. If its not this you'll def end up in an awesomely amazing school just like Nyu. You never know God has bigger and better plans for you. Just be grateful of what u have and talk to the lord (as much as possible :) )

All the best![/QUOTE]

here is a banana dance for you,all the best

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana

congrats AmT and maiya.....

You guys have given me hope.
all the best to you both

All the best!

Thanks for your encouraging words and congrats again.......

Dear AmT !!!!!
Moscow bothering you again.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very glad that you have been accepted. Very glad. Good luck to you.

Hey Moscow thanks. Are you in the AP class as well ?

Hi all,

I have been a silent follower of this forum and wanted shout out to Congratulate the people who made it to the school. I am waitlisted and have no hopes in making it this year.

tc

Thanks maiya for the banana dance!
Thanks identaldoctor for congratulating everyone. But dont loose hope. Call mara and keep praying and believing in yourself!

Hi friends, I got accepted. Finally the wait is over. I got a call from Mara on Thursday.

Cheers:)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations identaldoctor :) welcome to the class !!

All the best!

Thanx for encouragement , really god had better plans for me, got accepted at BU, don't lose hope, everybody ; s day will come but just be brave and believe in yourself:thumbup:

Congratulations maiya! That's awesome news! Hopefully this cycle I'll get in sonewhere since nyu isn't an option any longer!