WAMC 3.83/512 plz help with school list.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

torvaltz

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
  1. cGPA: 3.83 sGPA: 3.88
  2. MCAT: 512 130,126,128,128
  3. State of residence or country of citizenship: CT now family is moving to florida currently this month (what does this mean for me)
  4. Ethnicity and/or race: South Asian
  5. Undergraduate institution: Michigan
  6. Clinical experience (volunteer and non-volunteer): volunteer 380 virtual with alzheimer’s patients and nursing homes, 150 as in hospital vital patient stories writer
  7. Research experience and productivity: 1800 hours including clinical and in 2 wet labs. 2 mays riots in review and poster presentation.
  8. Shadowing experience and specialties represented: 70 hours Interventional cardio, cardio, internist, virtual (10)
  9. Non-clinical volunteering: 300 hours through inner city detroit tutoring, english help for ukrainian med student, red cross blood drive, low SES free grocery store on campus
  10. Other extracurricular activities (including athletics, military service, gap year activities, leadership, teaching, etc)
high leadership position in organization with 1300 active members

Anything else not listed you think might be important
Strong Personal statement and activity essays as told by some credible sources(hopefully)

schools:
miami
wake
nyu, li
usf
ucf
fiu
uf
uconn
tufts
emory
yale (research lor)
michigan
tulane
rush
GW
georgetown
maryland
wisco
jefferson
temple
ohio state
loyola
rosalind franklin
pitt
med college of wisco
brown
SLU

Members don't see this ad.

I suggest these schools from your list:
miami
wake
usf
ucf
fiu
uconn
tufts
michigan
tulane
GW
jefferson
temple
loyola
rosalind franklin
med college of wisconsin
You could add any of these schools:
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Drexel
Penn State
New York Medical College
Vermont
Quinnipiac

I suggest these schools from your list:
miami
wake
usf
ucf
fiu
uconn
tufts
michigan
tulane
GW
jefferson
temple
loyola
rosalind franklin
med college of wisconsin
You could add any of these schools:
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Drexel
Penn State
New York Medical College
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Thanks so much! Do u think my MCAT will prevent me from getting into the Florida schools (Miami is my goal)?

Members don't see this ad :)
It is not your MCAT of 512 that limits your chances at the Florida schools. They all give preference to Florida residents to varying degrees.

It is not your MCAT of 512 that limits your chances at the Florida schools. They all give preference to Florida residents to varying degrees.
Okay thanks!

Last edited: