Western U Interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arrowarsenal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anyone whose already interviewed or goes to Western U tell me what type of questions to expect?
I am about to interview there soon.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey there! I'm a current 2nd year student at WesternU and I can say that every interview is different and the types of questions they might ask are dependent on the student/are modified on a case-by-case basis. Many factors play into this such as which faculty member interviews you, the strengths/weaknesses of your application, etc. I would suggest that you look back at your AACPMAS application and reflect on your experiences as a whole to be able to talk about how they contributed to the student you are today. Really get an understanding of yourself in terms of how you manage stress, balance multiple obligations, and how you react to adversity. This will allow the interviewer to gauge your ability to react to difficult situations that you might encounter as a student and your overall resilience (which can really be applied to any interview at any school!). For example, it's highly likely that if you have a "blemish" on your application that they will ask about the situation and how you dealt with it. By really knowing yourself, you'll be better off answering any question that they might have and most importantly they'll be able to get to know you on a more personal basis.

Reactions: 1 user