What Animal are You? (Fun Quiz)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
She gets a special pass for Bear, just because he was in the picture before I twlovered her up! Also because I mean. Who could say no to bear?
That's what I figured. I'd use my free pass on Bear. If I had one.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Another penguin --

I skipped a bunch of pages, so how many are we up to?

Reactions: 2 users
Slow day at the office... I'm normally in Pre-Allo but recently found the New Posts button and couldn't resist the 'What Animal?' title. Was hoping for Chimpanzee or Dolphin, but given the popularity of penguins...

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am The one, THE ONLY............................

WEASEL! :X3:
@Lupin21, you're the first weasel.

Here is a beautiful weasel for you.

weasel.jpg

Soon there will be an army of penguins.....

penguin brigade.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
I still never got an elephant from @Doctor-S :(

Welcome to the #Squad! :welcome:
It seems our official greeter is slacking (@cdoconn :p).
You join me, Serher, Jess Monster, raf, tskiihii, CDO, surfingdoctor, cloverbug, ResoluteMike, Sinnamon bun, and Dr-S
Apparently I missed another penguin while in my meeting! WELCOME to the #Squad!

Reactions: 2 users
Either he has and he doesn't want to tell us the result.
Or he hasn't and probably won't.

Either way we will never know.
You're forgetting the third option, which is that he's a Bear who doesn't want to be compared to other, lesser animals in a quiz. ;)

Reactions: 1 users
You're forgetting the third option, which is that he's a Bear who doesn't want to be compared to other, lesser animals in a quiz. ;)
Nobody has gotten bear for their animal have they? I'm kind of amused by that.

I was gonna say it'll complain about the screen size but your option works too
I didn't complain about the screen size at all!

Although the image is normal size on my phone. So I guess I used too big of a screen? o_O

Nobody has gotten bear for their animal have they? I'm kind of amused by that.
I mean, I got it once during one of my millions of quiz attempts, but I'm also pretty sure I've gotten nearly every animal mentioned on the thread on that quiz so that doesn't mean much lol

TEAM DYSPNEA FOR LIFE. OUR SERGEN POWER IS STRONG.

Pree sure that first picture is actually an equally adorable baby muskox #imcanadianimpracticallyanexpert

I actually kinda wondered but it was cute when I stole pictures from google so he got included too:D

I'm a badger.

"As a hot-blooded mammal, the badger thrives on the excitement of new relationships and sexual conquests. But this incorrigible flirt and voracious lover is untraditional when it comes to matters of romance -- no roses and chocolates for this feisty character. To celebrate an anniversary, it's more likely to be found climbing a mountain than spending a quiet night at home."

Gentlemen, step in line.

Edit: The Hufflepuff in me is very pleased.

Reactions: 6 users