What do you drive?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kwakster928

A Legal Drug Dealer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I posted this thread in the lounge but see how rich our pharmacy forum is. I drive the 2004 hyundai tiburon. keep it rolling.

Members don't see this ad.

I own a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am, hey, it gets me where I need to go :)

'94 Toyota Tercel,shift-stick, no AC :( , but I am about to buy another car pretty soon. :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
2003 Honda, Civic LX. :)

I drive a 2004 Dodge Intrepid ES, loaded (only option I didn't get was the side airbags). Fiancee PharmD drives a 2003 Chrysler 300M Special, also loaded. I'm kinda in the market for a 68-70 Plymouth Roadrunner to play with. Any leads?

I drive a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer, but it doesn't mean I'm rich...I'm BROKE from making those car payments. :p

Im pretty broke and drive a 96 chevy corsica that needs new suspension and some work on the exhaust system as well. Once i graduate i will probably still drive a crappy car so i can pay off those loans quicker.

1996 Dodge Dakota (My Baby)
1994 Pontiac Grand Am (Needs a tranny)
1990 Yota Camary (Tha Beata)

1989 Ford Crown Victoria, rusty, chipping paint, on its 2nd transmission, with 150,000 + miles. Beat that.

OSURxgirl said:
1989 Ford Crown Victoria, rusty, chipping paint, on its 2nd transmission, with 150,000 + miles. Beat that.

OK 1996 DODGE DAKOTA 185XXX MILES
1990 YOTA SLAMRY, LEAKING SUNROOF
1994 GRAND AM, NO AC, NO RADIO, NEEDS NEW LOCKS, NEW WINDOW REGULATOR, FRONT SUSPENSION, ETC.

Sorry for the Caps, Im at work.

so previous to my tiburon...

i had 93 toyota corolla i used to call it stinky corolla it had....

- 198000 miles
- 4 accidents involving everyside of the car excpet top and bottom
- replaced airbag
- licking radiator (must to refill your coolant before you go anywhere)
- auto-transmission that goes only up to 3rd gear it had 4th but didn't work so max speed was 65 at like 4500 rpm!
- taped together headlights
- got only 17 mpg thanks to broken tranny
- cracked exhaust
- cracked gasket - made truck sound when it started
- non working side mirror

now beat that.. haha i drove it until it failed the inspection.

2002 Mazda Protege
Hubby's is a 1999? Toyota Camry

The best part is they're both almost paid off :)

kwakster928 said:
so previous to my tiburon...

i had 93 toyota corolla i used to call it stinky corolla it had....

- 198000 miles
- 4 accidents involving everyside of the car excpet top and bottom
- replaced airbag
- licking radiator (must to refill your coolant before you go anywhere)
- auto-transmission that goes only up to 3rd gear it had 4th but didn't work so max speed was 65 at like 4500 rpm!
- taped together headlights
- got only 17 mpg thanks to broken tranny
- cracked exhaust
- cracked gasket - made truck sound when it started
- non working side mirror

now beat that.. haha i drove it until it failed the inspection.

ok,
before this set of vehicles (i buy in sets; my cousin is a wholesale dealer)
i was given a 1987 ToyOta Motacorolla by my old dealership job.
now while i worked there we used the car to pick each other up around the
dealership (it had five dealership in one) and we did anything imaginable to
it. one boy even flipped it on its side. anyway i quit the job and asked for the
car, of course it was a given yes. it had:
two broken front axles that clicked at every turn
broken, cracked turn signals
no radio, but ac
extensive body damage
bad ball joints
and last but not least, IT WAS BROWN!!!!!!!!11 :eek:

oh yeah drove it to the wheel came off.
really.

Members don't see this ad :)
I drive an 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, which my mom donated to me when she got a new car. Seriously, it doesn't look that bad, aside from being a granny car. The punks who tried to break in last year got mad and ran a screwdriver all over my doors and hood. The only part of the car that did not get repainted for my $150 deductible was the trunk. :thumbup:

1995 Toyota Avalon XLS here, paid for it cash :)

My reliable 10yr old blue Huffy bicycle. :)

Omg, LOL everyone drives a bucket.

I drive

1998 Mustang (only 40k miles!)

and with gas prices the way they are I bought a

2004 Honda Civic LX

mustang is paid off and the civic is about half way, so hopefully I won't need a new car anytime soon!

04 Cadillac CTS. Oddly enough, the monthly payments are cheaper then it was for my 02 X-terra. Good thing that sucker was traded in.

Asnchic said:
04 Cadillac CTS. Oddly enough, the monthly payments are cheaper then it was for my 02 X-terra. Good thing that sucker was traded in.

18 yrs old w/ cadillac CTS. how much you pay for ins.?

'94 Pontiac Firebird V8 Formula, black leather interior, all stock!

2001 Limited Edition Nissan Altima. Now, all I need is to get something to secure my iPod in my car, and I'm all set. Oh, except for the car payments. Someone else can have those. :D

Me: Trek 7500
Wife and kids: Volvo Turbowagon

I can go through the city just about as fast as the car.

Microbus out

I have a 93 Nissan 240sx Converitble with 198,000 miles, still running strong.

Currently: 2003 Voltswagen Passat
Retired: One-Eyed Willy (87 Buick Century who made me cry myself to sleep every night during highschool and most of college... j/k)

98 Dodge Grand Caravan. (Big white minivan. Yup, a mom car).

I traded in my VW GTI two years ago on a Ford Focus. It's a 2002 and gets 30mpg (which is why I traded). It is the Mach Audio edition with two amps & a subwoofer in the trunk.

My husband drives 1 1996 Ford Ranger w/160,000 miles on it. I'm supposed to buy him a Jaguar when I get out of school.

I have a 4 Runner now, but am hoping for a new Beamer for my B-day!:)
German cars are the best!:)

i have a 1999 passat, bought used

Acura CL, but hoping for a bimmer 330CI.

vafcarrot said:
Retired: One-Eyed Willy (87 Buick Century who made me cry myself to sleep every night during highschool and most of college... j/k)

I had an El Camino in high school! Once this wanna-be-snotty cheerleader came up to me and said "Oh... you are that girl who drives an El Camino to school. Those cars are so ugly." Then, later, my friend Jolene says to me, "Yeah. She judges a car by the size of it's back seat. And, your car doesn't have a back seat. So of course it isn't up to her standards." :laugh:

Caverject said:
How are you planning on getting that to hawaii?

lol even though this is so out of the context everytime i see someone write hawaii, i think of something else.. lol

kwakster928 said:
lol even though this is so out of the context everytime i see someone write hawaii, i think of something else.. lol
I'd make an offer if he wants to get rid of it! I was just curious!

Caverject said:
I'd make an offer if he wants to get rid of it! I was just curious![/QUOTE
I'm hoping to sell the CL, but i don't know if i can afford the 330ci yet cuz the bimmer cost over 30k. Im just dreaming for now.

Smilescali said:
I have a 4 Runner now, but am hoping for a new Beamer for my B-day!:)
German cars are the best!:)

Smilescali,
I used to have a 4runner too, I missed that 4x4 :(
Now, I have a Honda CRV...

GO 4runner!

I drive a 2003 Land Rover Discovery. 16K miles with an awesome roof rack and even a tent on top.

cute4runner said:
Smilescali,
I used to have a 4runner too, I missed that 4x4 :(
Now, I have a Honda CRV...

GO 4runner!

me too! that is, until a truck plowed into my front driver side door today. :( maybe i can post another car here if my CRV is declared totaled. :p

A Jet Black 1988 Monte Carlo SS T-Tops Car W/Spinner Rims.

02 toyota tacoma. But my 87 Chrystler LeBaron in high school put it to shame :D

2003 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe (Black) :thumbup:

I test drove a Mazda RX-8 6-speed yesterday. There are faster cars, but none that handle better. I should probably keep my existing car, but it was tempting to go ahead and get the RX-8. A guy in my class gets to drive his girlfriend's RX-8. :mad:

1994 Honda Civic....140,000 + however many miles I put on it in the next 4 years! Then I'm buying a Honda Hybrid! I spending the big bucks on a house, some well deserved vacations, and retirement!

1991 Toyota Camry!

Notable quotes:
"I thought you drove a modern car!"
"Your car must have been before curves"

I drive my staff crazy.

2002 BMW 330CI
2004 Cadillac CTS

Moving to Houston (either TSU or UH) this Fall so I'm thinking of buying a VW Jetta or something else in that range since the roads/area near campus are pretty bad.