What do you guys do for fun? (non-medically related)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Osckey, you have a fair point. It's just that I'm bored so much of the time and I have nothing to do :/

If you're a bored pre med you're doing something wrong

Members don't see this ad.

The sharks! I'm hoping from your username that we're on the same page

Absolutely!! Been a huge fan since 2004!! Always nice to meet a fellow sharks fan on the forums!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Absolutely!! Been a huge fan since 2004!! Always nice to meet a fellow sharks fan on the forums!!
I became a fan in 2004 too! Haven't met any other sharks fans on this site, glad I found you!

At the Arnold this year? I was a supplement rep for a couple years there before I started having Saturday classes. I'm from the area so it's always a blast to go home and attend it. I want to compete there some day.

I hate you!!!! Just watched it online. I'm getting ready for my first NPC show so couldn't attend. Planning to go to the Olympia this year!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Sorority, volunteering, research, a leadership position, classes, and friends seems to keep me quite busy.

EDIT: I would've said watching House M.D., but that's medical related so...
You do research for fun?

I like to play more smash bros melee than I probably should...

Playing a lot of pickup basketball, reading, traveling to visit college buddies, praying the Flyers make the playoffs (so as a Philadelphia sports fan I can see a team in the playoffs for the first time in what feels like decades)

When I moved from a west coast city to the midwest for school, I took the opportunity to fulfill a childhood dream: learning how to ride horses.

No idea if I'll ever get to ride again in my life post-graduation, but boy, has it been some *epic* stress relief.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I moved from a west coast city to the midwest for school, I took the opportunity to fulfill a childhood dream: learning how to ride horses.

No idea if I'll ever get to ride again in my life post-graduation, but boy, has it been some *epic* stress relief.

I tried to ride a horse when I was younger, but it was so big, it scared me, so I went on a pony instead lol

I tried to ride a horse when I was younger, but it was so big, it scared me, so I went on a pony instead lol

Hah! I was so determined to get good with horses that I also started volunteering at a horse rescue. We had one big draft horse there that had actually killed someone.......every time I had to go into her stall I was slightly terrified. The horse I ride is a big sweetheart though. He seems to sort of know what his rider can handle and adjust to it.

My other big hobby would be cooking, I suppose. I cook three or four really nice meals a week for myself. Cooking is nice because 1) I love food and 2) I can only focus on cooking when it's happening. No room in my head for overthinking and second guessing the pre-med process for the nth time. Just me and the food.

I lift things up and put them down.

Video games. Comic books. Movies. Photography. Read a book.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I kill horde. If it's red, it's dead. If it flies, I gank it. IF it looks like it could fly, I kill it too. Oh and I like to camp the flight points and the quest turn-ins. For the Alliance (and yes, I am eagerly anticipating the Warcraft movie coming in June!!).

video%20games%20blue%20world%20of%20warcraft%20flags%20video%20blizzard%20entertainment%20lions%20alliance%20warcraft%20game_wallpaperswa.com_94.jpg

Outside of that? I like to jet ski, rescue/rehab horses, train the dogs, write the book ("Mornings With Hope")... then I slay horde.

Hah! I was so determined to get good with horses that I also started volunteering at a horse rescue. We had one big draft horse there that had actually killed someone.......every time I had to go into her stall I was slightly terrified. The horse I ride is a big sweetheart though. He seems to sort of know what his rider can handle and adjust to it.

My other big hobby would be cooking, I suppose. I cook three or four really nice meals a week for myself. Cooking is nice because 1) I love food and 2) I can only focus on cooking when it's happening. No room in my head for overthinking and second guessing the pre-med process for the nth time. Just me and the food.

:eek:

Sorority, volunteering, research, a leadership position, classes, and friends seems to keep me quite busy.

EDIT: I would've said watching House M.D., but that's medical related so...

That show is probably responsible for a good percentage of us being here lol.

rap music, writing a novel, reading for leisure, flute

Volunteering and hanging with my husband and kids take up most of my free time. Outside of that, I'm in a community women's choir, and I try to work in performances in 3-4 musicals a year. If I weren't practicing law or trying to practice medicine, I'd probably have moved to NYC years ago to try for a career on Broadway.