What should I bring to a local interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

On Eagle's Wings

To Make Man Whole
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview next week at a nearby medical school and I will be commuting there. What should I bring? I checked earlier posts and most people seem to say you should not bring a leather portfolio with paper in it but you should bring ID and a pen? What about other things like a water bottle or a copy of your resume and primary and secondary applications? Or should I bring nothing? I really don't know; this is my first medical school interview.

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview next week at a nearby medical school and I will be commuting there. What should I bring? I checked earlier posts and most people seem to say you should not bring a leather portfolio with paper in it but you should bring ID and a pen? What about other things like a water bottle or a copy of your resume and primary and secondary applications? Or should I bring nothing? I really don't know; this is my first medical school interview.
There is nothing you need to bring at my school.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Make sure you wear a suit.

Reactions: 1 user