What to bring to the testing center on test day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dreamstoo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know you need your ID but what else? Also is the driving license good enough for an ID?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bring the AAMC confirmation just in case...

I read on one of the threads here that a person went to take the MCAT but the testing center could not find them on the roster so he showed them the AAMC confirmation and was thus able to take the test.

Reactions: 1 user
Really so just because my earplugs aren't in a package I can't use them? That just really stinks...

I have no idea. My test is tomorrow and I intend on bringing an unopened pack. You'll have to confirm with people who have tried to bring their earplugs in without any seal or package.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no idea. My test is tomorrow and I intend on bringing an unopened pack. You'll have to confirm with people who have tried to bring their earplugs in without any seal or package.

Yeah, I guess I will buy some earplugs at riteaid for like $5. No big deal, ty.

Really so just because my earplugs aren't in a package I can't use them? That just really stinks...

Mine were never packed. They always let me use them. But the rule says that they are supposed to be packed...

So I dunno what your center will do.

I strongly recommend bringing some candy or chocolate for breaks. Treat yo self. (Also simple carbs are A+ for some quick energy so they have a dual purpose)

I strongly recommend bringing some candy or chocolate for breaks. Treat yo self. (Also simple carbs are A+ for some quick energy so they have a dual purpose)

Yeah I was thinking of getting two chocolate bars on the way there at a local gas station or something.. thanks!

lol kind of unrelated, but my friend who sat for MCAT the other day said that during the breaks there was this kid that was doing pushups/and burpees. My buddy said the kid looked like a freak of nature…yolked as fukkk apparently. Said he was gunning for orgo…#gainzz

lol kind of unrelated, but my friend who sat for MCAT the other day said that during the breaks there was this kid that was doing pushups/and burpees. My buddy said the kid looked like a freak of nature…yolked as fukkk apparently. Said he was gunning for orgo…#gainzz

What's "yolked"????

What's "yolked"????

Yolked think of as middle linebacker size. I.e. 6' 250 lbs. Basically just built like a bull. Whereas shredded would be a wide receiver build, more lean and cheetah like you could say. I will attach a pic of a yolked up mother xxxxxx --it is Brian Cushing back at his USC days with test and HGH running strong….haha he is an animal though.

brian_cushing1.jpg

Yolked think of as middle linebacker size. I.e. 6' 250 lbs. Basically just built like a bull. Whereas shredded would be a wide receiver build, more lean and cheetah like you could say. I will attach a pic of a yolked up mother xxxxxx --it is Brian Cushing back at his USC days with test and HGH running strong….haha he is an animal though.

brian_cushing1.jpg
Wouldn't that be yoked, if it's being derived from the whole bull thing?

Wouldn't that be yoked, if it's being derived from the whole bull thing?
Haha yes, technically a yoke would indicate the harness one would attach to a bull to pull a load or w.e. But on Bodybuilding.com me and several members like to spell it out as "yolked" for emphasis. But your spelling is correct, and mine is wrong.

Haha yes, technically a yoke would indicate the harness one would attach to a bull to pull a load or w.e. But on Bodybuilding.com me and several members like to spell it out as "yolked" for emphasis. But your spelling is correct, and mine is wrong.
s'OK, I just picture Gaston swallowing 5 dozen raw eggs instead to stay 'roughly the size of a barrrrrrrge!'
...I was more disappointed that it wasn't derived from that than anything!