What’s the job market in Atlanta ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ToKingdomCome

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Never hear anything about it

Members don't see this ad.

If you are in the private forum there's a very recent chat on the topic. It's short, but consider starting there.

a few major families. emory, piedmont, wellstar, northside, st joes. Everybody wants to live in Atlanta so pay mediocre. Supply>demand. Also smaller fish are in the periphery. they are affiliated with one of the above. check it out.
A lot of PE there but transitioning to employment models.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
a few major families. emory, piedmont, wellstar, northside, st joes. Everybody wants to live in Atlanta so pay mediocre. Supply>demand. Also smaller fish are in the periphery. they are affiliated with one of the above. check it out.
A lot of PE there but transitioning to employment models.
Surprisingly overrated city imo but I did read recently it has a very high female to male ratio so might be a big hit if you’re a single dude OP

Reactions: 2 users
Surprisingly overrated city imo but I did read recently it has a very high female to male ratio so might be a big hit if you’re a single dude OP
I am a single dude but I also need to be making money. Doesn’t seem like that’s the case

Party in atlanta. locums for dough. i think anesthesiologists are undervalued there.

Reactions: 1 users