When to expect interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docs87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
When did everyone in north america get interviewed for rcsi and limerick? The email says march but will be get notified in early february?

Members don't see this ad.

I received an e-mail notification late January for an end of February interview with RCSI. Dunno when Limerick sends theirs out. Anyhow, you should probably hear back from either place anytime between now and the next two to three weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think RCSI just started sending out the first round of interviews

I received an invite today via e-mail. Scheduled for 24-25 of Feb in NYC

Congrats! I really do hope the emails are not all sent on the same day.

I was emailed for an interview today as well. NYC on the 24/25th

congrats!...are you guys applying to the 4 or 5 years program? I'm so anxious to know when they will send interviews to the westcoast !

Hey Congrats on the invites. Where are you guys from? and would u mind sharing your stats? Thanks :)

anybody in the toronto area get an interview invite? would really appreciate it if you could post stats as well. Thanks!

Are you guys sure that only eastcoast interviews went out? I'm on the west as well and I haven't heard anything either

Members don't see this ad :)
They went out by e-mail, so it shouldn't matter. Also think there was only one round because when I called to schedule spots were filling up

They went out by e-mail, so it shouldn't matter. Also think there was only one round because when I called to schedule spots were filling up

It might since the interviews are being conducted in different locations. Looking through the threads from last year suggests that people received their first round interview invites on different days. I guess we will be sure soon.

Last edited:
has anyone from the 5 year program received an invite? I am wondering if they have a different timeline than the GEM.

Last edited:
Congrats on getting interviews at RCSI! Last year they only did interviews in NY for Americans and Toronto and Vancouver for Canadians. I lived in So Cal at the time and there was no west coast location (even though ABP is in So Cal). At my interview it was everyone, 6 year, 5 year and GEPs... If anyone has any questions about it feel free to ask me.

I applied to the 4 year program. I studied in the states but I'm from Jamaica; living and working in NYC now. Very excited about the interview. Has anyone heard anything from other schools?

lol I'm from Jamaica, Queens as well also applied to 4 year GEP at the Irish schools via ABP.

What school did you attend?

I'm from the island, actually haha. I went to St. Lawrence

nice! you mind sharing your stats? Im still waiting on an interview

I think we might luck out early this upcoming week (hopefully) or next round at least. Good luck everybody.

I have my fingers crossed for interviews this week

I've become so paranoid that I'm checking inbox every second :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

So i email ABP and they said " interviews will be given out shortly" i asked in terms of the canadian west coast.

also asked in terms of east coast in canada. They told me yesterday that "interviews will be given out shortly" and that there's another round in April.

Good news for east coasters :)

hmmm... Its gotta be soon....

so have no canadians heard at all yet? i'm not even sure that there was a second round of RCSI interviews last year, but i know there has been in previous years

Relia, are you in the US, east coast? I'm in Montreal, and haven't heard anything yet.

I am in the East Coast and I received an interview invite this afternoon located in Toronto, I was asked to choose a time out of three total days.

congrats! mind sharing your stats?

i do hope there are more invites to come tomorrow...

congrats! mind sharing your stats?

i do hope there are more invites to come tomorrow...

I am a grade 12 high school student, applied with an average of about 91-92%. Several extracurricular/ work and volunteer experiences.

Solid references from a licensed Canadian medical doctor and head of student services at my school.

Are you from the States or Canada?

Called ABP today regarding west coast interviews and they told me that the invites can go out anytime until next week

I hate it when they give you such vague answers, but it think he meant within the next 7 days or so. He said that applications are in the process of receiving interview invites and that its gonna take another week or so to be finalized.

I hate it when they give you such vague answers, but it think he meant within the next 7 days or so. He said that applications are in the process of receiving interview invites and that its gonna take another week or so to be finalized.

Thanks lol. I was trying to figure out the best way to interpret that.... The waiting game sucks.

Are there going to be rejection letters sent out as well?

I'm from Canada, and I wasn't expecting any news for a while (a friend of mine who applied last year said he didn't hear back about interviews until mid-March), but I was surprised to get an e-mail from RCSI this past Thursday to be interviewed in Toronto--on one of the dates between Ferbruary 27th to the 29th.

Good luck to all :)

Congrats on your interview :) ....has no one from vancity received news

still no luck with interview calls from RCSI
seems like maybe i should just wait for the second round in march :(

ps. does anyone know when to expect interview invites from other schools?

still no luck with interview calls from RCSI
seems like maybe i should just wait for the second round in march :(

ps. does anyone know when to expect interview invites from other schools?

Limerick is the only other school that interviews and invites go out around mid March I believe.