when to take aamc tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tank you

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
when should i take 4r,5r,6r,7r. should i take all of them during the last week, or once every saturday for next 4 saturdays??

Members don't see this ad.

jtank said:
when should i take 4r,5r,6r,7r. should i take all of them during the last week, or once every saturday for next 4 saturdays??

start now and take one each weekend
i think it would be way to stressful to take them the last week. I'm planning on doing 7R today. I originally wanted to "save" until after i was 100% done reviewing so that it would be a better predicition of my real MCAT score but i think it is more profitable for me to see now what my weakness are on a real MCAT. i'd rather know now that I'm around a 8 in verbal than in April, 10 days away from the test.

The whole point of practice tests is to discover weaknesses in your preparation. Ideally, you want to take one before you ever start studying, and then regularly throughout the review process, focusing your review on the weak areas from the previous test.