Which prep companies offer FLs separately from a package? Does TPR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thewonderer8

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, all. I am struggling with the question in the subject line. I brought Examkrackers complete set from Amazon and assumed that it came with access to the full length tests. Is this not the case? Do I have to pay 50 dollars on their website for each exam I want to take?

Also, does TPR offer exams separate from their package? If so, can anyone provide a link please? Their interface is giving me a headache I can't figure it out haha

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Sadly, for Examkrackers you need to buy them for $50 each, even if you bought the book set. The general consensus on here is that they are the best representation of the real thing so you should definitely consider buying one or two of those.

You can buy NextStep tests separately, but those aren't as good as EK.

For me personally, I didn't didn't have access to Kaplan or TPR so i ended up buying EK 1-4, NS 1-5 and, of course, the AAMC one.

Edit: Took out some incorrect info on TPR...

Last edited:
You can buy a package of 8 TPR full length exams separately from any content books by calling them and asking. Its $300 for the 8 exams, but the person I called gave me 2 $50 coupons and I got it for $200.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can buy a package of 8 TPR full length exams separately from any content books by calling them and asking. Its $300 for the 8 exams, but the person I called gave me 2 $50 coupons and I got it for $200.

Yeah TPR people are really easy to talk to in order to get discounts. Very friendly staff at least at the location I went to.

Hi, can you clarify what you mean by getting 8 TPR FL's with a content books? I have a content book and it just gave me 3.

I got 3 Complete exams, 3 Course exams, and 2 review exams. Not really sure whats the difference between them tho.
Whats the diff b/w the complete tests, course tests, and review tests? I got all of those as well, are they all just FLs?

EK and NS have the best (i.e. most aamc like) stand-alone, easy to get full lengths. EKs are $50/per and are consistently good (weaker on CARS to me) while NS exams are $30/per and get better (weaker on physical/bio sci) as you go 1-5.