WildZoo's WWild ZZoo Part 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
PSV pls.

If your criticisms fall in a WW thread, do they even make a sound?
I did also scream about it in Discord, so...
And when I was younger I yelled about it on Tumblr.
Anyway, Dear Evan Hansen sucks and the writers can swallow my depressed, anxious arms.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
God I wish we could have yeeted one of Khepri and Santy today. Should have pushed harder. Should have cased instead of... I guess lunch? Or yesterday. Shoulda done that yesterday.
Eat your lunch

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wait wait wait, I found a coded message in Santy's first post. Took a while, let me know if you can read between the lines here and see it:

Santygrass said:
I am a wolf, Lawpy is my partner, I am going to kill AM, then genny, then Nate, awoooo
This is not real, I am a bad man

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
WERE YOU A POTENTIAL SHELTER VILLAIN ALL ALONG

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
Wait wait wait, I found a coded message in Santy's first post. Took a while, let me know if you can read between the lines here and see it:

This is not real, I am a bad man
Fake. I dont mention Skill Issue at any point there, thats how you know its not me

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
By the way:
STOP KILLING MY PARTNERS ON DAY 2. IT'S EXTREMELY RUDE.

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
i still take some credit for lawpy

• Hmm
Ironically this always makes me think the person doing it will flip town

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Poor Zenge, their back must hurt a lot after all of that carrying

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Maybe we'll know in a decade when Dubz finishes
Don’t joke. I’ve been waiting for the real RvB Midwife flips wolf write up for over a year now

• Angry
  • Hmm
Reactions: 6 users
Incredible play PSV

Thanks for the carry zenge

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Day 4

Over It Reaction GIF by Oregon Zoo

The giraffe woke up and, as he had two days prior, chose violence. How and why he was still alive, he had no clue, but he was determined to make the poachers regret taking that cute little quokka instead of him.

But the other animals were losing it. They looked left and right and all they saw were machines. The sea turtle emerged from the aquarium to try to fight the cheetah, which was pretty entertaining. Some even glared at the giraffe with suspicion, despite the fact that he had crushed that animatronic sifaka. The red wolf nipped at his heels, but the giraffe was having none of it.

"See this is the problem," he said, "Too many meat-eaters left in the park. Y'all are being bloodthirsty when you should be working together."
The black bear looked up at him with a tragic expression. "I can't do it. I can't put the nail in the coffin of another friend. I was already so wrong on the rabbit..."

"Bear pls. Haven't you ever heard of the deep pockets of the African wild dog? Look at those perfect round, fluffy ears, and that cute face. Of course you can't look at that and want to kill it. I am begging you to look closer. The animatronic is really well done, but don't let it fool you. Gaze deep into its eyes. There is only darkness there."

"Excuse you," said the wild dog, "Look deeper into my soul. It is full of music."
And then she started to sing. The animals were confused...intrigued...could a machine really produce such beautiful sounds?

"No," said the bear. "It has to be the cheetah. Look at how he's tried to snack on almost everyone here!"
"Thank you, Bear," said the wild dog, "You're a true friend."

The others were unconvinced, however. And so the cheetah, sea turtle, and red wolf followed the giraffe's lead. The cheetah, once again, did not get the glory of final snackage. It was the red wolf who took the other canid by the throat and bit down, feeling a tingle of electricity go through his jaws and tasting cold metal.

@potentialsheltervet , who was Poacher 1, using an animatronic African Wild Dog, and the wolf blocker

Also known as painted dogs, Lycaon pictus is one of the world's most endangered large carnivores, with some 6,000 individuals remaining in the wild in isolated subpopulations. Captive breeding, artificial pack formation, and reintroduction have become routine parts of range expansion in South Africa. Those large, round ears give them incredible hearing, helping them locate prey, and also radiating excess heat to help keep them cool. Though they aren't often the direct targets of poaching, African wild dogs are collateral victims of tools like wire snares that poachers leave out to catch other animals.

GAME OVER, VILLAGE WINS!

1. @Clem J - Red wolf, vanillager
6. @Khepri - Kemp's Ridley sea turtle, vanillager
7. @Zenge142 - Reticulated giraffe, vanillager
8. @Truenamer - American Black Bear, vanillager
11. @Santygrass - King Cheetah, vanillager

Dead:
4. @justafluff - Eastern cottontail - vanillager
10. @Animal Midwife - Leafcutter ant - village jailer
uts. @Lawpy - Poacher 2 (Coquerel's sifaka) - Wolf 1x strongman
5. @genny - Cuttlefish - vanillager
3. @mkg323 - Iberian Lynx - vanillager
9. @NateTheLesser - Quokka - vanillager
2. @potentialsheltervet - African Wild Dog - wolf blocker

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
I knew I should've killed Zenge early. But I try to let people live for a bit when they often die early.
Never again :rage:

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users