Will this grade be an issue?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chicago_predental

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a grade of "N" for a course at the CC I took a while back and there are no credits assigned to the class, it wasn't included in my overall credits taken, and it wasnt computed in my GPA. AADSAS didnt mention it when verifying my transcripts either. When sending my transcripts as part of a matriculation packet, will this be an issue? Not sure if I should bring it up to the school or not, either. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

It will be included in the official transcripts the school looks at. Not sure if they will see it or not, but i would have added it even though it doesnt count against your GPA. might be an ethical situation if you omit something knowingly, might not be.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Hmmm it doesn’t sound like OP is omitting anything though. I just wouldn’t bring it up, let them read the transcript and ask about it if they want

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It will be included in the official transcripts the school looks at. Not sure if they will see it or not, but i would have added it even though it doesnt count against your GPA. might be an ethical situation if you omit something knowingly, might not be.
Thanks! I didnt include it because theres no AADSAS designation for an "N" either

Hmmm it doesn’t sound like OP is omitting anything though. I just wouldn’t bring it up, let them read the transcript and ask about it if they want
Thank you! Yeah I figured if they want to ask then they will, but if AADSAS didnt have an issue and they got my transcript then they wouldnt either

Reactions: 1 user