WNC Job Market

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ridge_Runner

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
All,

In an effort to maintain some anonymity, I'm a mid-career EP looking to move back to the area (home for our family). Have seen some intermittent info over the years, but looking for current information for East TN, WNC and Upstate SC if you are willing to share. Please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

All,

In an effort to maintain some anonymity, I'm a mid-career EP looking to move back to the area (home for our family). Have seen some intermittent info over the years, but looking for current information for East TN, WNC and Upstate SC if you are willing to share. Please feel free to PM me. Thanks!
I'm not EM but I trained in Anderson and currently work in Spartanburg (and grew up here as well). Is there specific upstate SC information you're looking for?

Members don't see this ad :)
Look at Prisma Health. I don't know if they took over GHS, or GHS renamed themselves and then ate just about everything else in the Upstate, and then has started to dribble into the capital region.
Officially merged with Palmetto Health. Reality was PH was in the financial toilet and GHS agreed to help out.

Reactions: 1 user