WW Erratic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Still the dog
****. I don't know what to do here. I wish we had some amount of hard evidence or that I would have been paying more attention in the early game

I'll I've got are gut feels

Members don't see this ad.

Now that was an epic game. So much wolf bragging. I was really intending on that being my Swan song, dropping the mic and bouncing
And soon after that game, rojo realized exactly how wrong it was to think he could leave ww...

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
And a dead dragon tamer. That seems dangerous!

That is dangerous...

Dragon-Age1.gif

Do you have a strong case for this?

After last night, I believe that you (Tp13) are a villager. I'd also like to think that Rojo is still a villager based on the fact that he voted against Zen after the conversion happened.
I know very little about MJ but he did make the last lynch a tie in order to get both killed.

Rojo could be trying to play me for a fool, but at this point I have more against MJ than Rojo.

I'm going to be gone for the rest of the evening. I'll try to check in before lynch ends.

We lost a villager because of an error?
personal-injury-case-billed-vs-paid.jpg
I just noticed this, tp actually lynched zensing, so if tp's vote didn't count, we wouldn't have lynched a WOLF that round, just a villager.

Lynch romoret

He jumped on and off the zensing vote last time, and would be the skill I'd steal as a wolf if I were them.

After last night, I believe that you (Tp13) are a villager. I'd also like to think that Rojo is still a villager based on the fact that he voted against Zen after the conversion happened.
I know very little about MJ but he did make the last lynch a tie in order to get both killed.

Rojo could be trying to play me for a fool, but at this point I have more against MJ than Rojo.

I'm going to be gone for the rest of the evening. I'll try to check in before lynch ends.
How do you know when a conversion happened?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm rojo and even I know that usually doesn't go well :prof:
Normally I'd lynch you because you're the guy I would have picked to convert, because you're the last person anyone would expect, precisely because you're exactly the first person everyone would expect. But I'm just at the "if rojo is a wolf and wins, he deserves it" point of the game.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm okay with this ***lynch romo***

I have been given the task of being the new mod for the night! :D:shifty:

Reactions: 1 user
Day 10 results:

you have lynched romoret, the cat (villager) that could demand anything from another player or the mods.

With no one left to help them, the dog and drunk become best friends. Until they are murdered in their sleep by rojo, the now goat (converted wolf).

WOLVES win.

Alive (for now):
17. Tp13
18. Mad Jack
22. Rojo

Dead (maybe for good):
6. Rogert, Tracker (villager), who could track other players. D2.
14. SummerTheLynx, Village Idiot (villager), who could seer at night. N2
5. Lupin21, Ghost (wolf), who was unseerable by everyone except, perhaps, the Village Idiot. D3
16. WillowLeaf, Horse (villager). who could alignment seer or track, but with a potentially high cost. N3
21. WTF, Vampire (wolf), who could suck most player's blood to copy their ability that night. D4
20. Resolute Mike, Angel (villager), who could protect players. N4
9. evilsquirrel, Chupacabra (villager), who could frighten (block) players. D5
1. DVMDream, Dragon Trainer (villager), who could train a Dragon. N5
13. BI, Paranormal Hunter (villager), who could record evidence. D6
7. Gwenevre, Ability Seer (villager), who could ability seer. N6
4. devyn, Werewolf (wolf), who seered as a villager every other night. D7
19. Jilary, Dragon (villager), who could silence, kill, or track. N7
8. FS, Cyborg (villager), who could jack into someone's results. D8
15. WildZoo, Role Name seer (villager), who could seer someone's role name. N8
2. kaydubs, HAL (villager), who had access to wolf:villager ratio and could resurrect 1 player. D9
12. JaynaAli, Politician (villager). D10
10. Zensing, Zombie (wolf). D10
11. TRH, Sports Enthusiast (villager). N10
3. Romoret (villager). D11

As I was saying the bit about rojo's brag the previous game and leaving me alive, I knew I should have lynched him. But I didn't. This is what happens when I don't lynch rojo. Every. Damn. Time.

As I was saying the bit about rojo's brag the previous game and leaving me alive, I knew I should have lynched him. But I didn't. This is what happens when I don't lynch rojo. Every. Damn. Time.

There were a bunch of things that should have made you lynch rojo...

Just from today the whole, "well if I were converting, I would want that ability."

Umm, since when do wolves know every players ability and get to freely pick and choose which one they convert?

You are the Pirate (a villager). You may steal one other player's results at night. By random circumstance, you seer as the Fapper, who can follow someone at night, but not PM until the following day because you're too busy masturbating.

There were a bunch of things that should have made you lynch rojo...

Just from today the whole, "well if I were converting, I would want that ability."

Umm, since when do wolves know every players ability and get to freely pick and choose which one they convert?
When he was boasting since day 3 he could demand from the mods, I'd really like that as the wolves.

Seriously, it might be easy from the cheap seats to MO day morning qb, but I was, from a voting and consistency standpoint, the most likely villager

Is that where all my night results went? Because I lost most of them.
Nah, I didn't eat yours. I used my original power on you n1 and you got nothing, then n2 I used it on lupin and it said she got no individual results, which tipped me that she got group, aka wolves results. Then n3 I did wtf and got her drinking dvmd's results, letting me know wtf and dvmd's roles and lynching her, and then I was converted night 4... Their only convert

Nah, I didn't eat yours. I used my original power on you n1 and you got nothing, then n2 I used it on lupin and it said she got no individual results, which tipped me that she got group, aka wolves results. Then n3 I did wtf and got her drinking dvmd's results, letting me know wtf and dvmd's roles and lynching her, and then I was converted night 4... Their only convert
I didn't get results most nights, must have been either due to me not acting drunk enough in thread, or that my chances were just so slim to begin with.

Plus, i was complaining to the mods that for like 3 days I was trying to throw my cowolf under the bus and no one listened to me. You guys almost twice waffled away from them... You almost made it too easy.

I used to say if it's end game and I'm not finding wolves, it's cause I'm a wolf. Now that's not even true

I'm just sad I lost another game of WW. Sorry guys. I've always been better at running games than playing them- I'm a world crafter by nature, and just suck balls at playing games in general.

Plus, i was complaining to the mods that for like 3 days I was trying to throw my cowolf under the bus and no one listened to me. You guys almost twice waffled away from them... You almost made it too easy.

I used to say if it's end game and I'm not finding wolves, it's cause I'm a wolf. Now that's not even true
In all fairness, we had zero communication and all of our seers, trackers, etc died very early on.

maybe its just that I was modding, but....your play style changed dramatically when you were converted. We were scratching our heads that no one was trying to lynch you.

Reactions: 1 users