WW Erratic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There were a million of them, and they weren't needed for 2(really 3) of the 4 wolf kills unless you count my role as a seer/tracker
a million seers...but also hard to seer wolves. What lesson could we be trying to teach?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
maybe its just that I was modding, but....your play style changed dramatically when you were converted. We were scratching our heads that no one was trying to lynch you.
I wanted to. I mentioned it multiple times. I just... I trusted rojo, I can't say why. But damn it, I trusted him :cryi:

Members don't see this ad :)
maybe its just that I was modding, but....your play style changed dramatically when you were converted. We were scratching our heads that no one was trying to lynch you.
I was crushed in the icu and really faded for the middle of the game. Things lightened up and I feel I played similar to how I always play, but yeah, I was waiting for wolf kill in the beginning, and Lynch at the end, and neither came

When he was boasting since day 3 he could demand from the mods, I'd really like that as the wolves.

Seriously, it might be easy from the cheap seats to MO day morning qb, but I was, from a voting and consistency standpoint, the most likely villager

No, actually your voting and consistency made me think you were a wolf.

I expect villagers to make mistakes on occasion.

There were numerous things that even had I still been playing I would have quickly mentioned...

1. You are leading lynches on wolves then the sudden "busy" (which I actually 100% do believe you were busy) but all of a sudden you have no information. You has implied that you could get info during the game then suddenly it is all, "Oh geez, I don't know anything about any of you, anyone could be a wolf". Yeah, that was way too damn odd.

2. The mention of tying up a vote towards end game just to get rid of two players. Regardless that one was a wolf, that is a great wolf strategy.

3. The constant mentioning that if you were a wolf you would have picked certain abilities to convert. Some were available, others weren't really known until much later, so it was odd.

Your whole demeanor just changed part way through the game, so it really was obvious. Heck, I mentioned it to dyachei that you were my number one suspect I can't remember yesterday or the day before.

Yes, while in the game maybe it is harder to see some things, but even playing these would have been obvious. The biggest one being the first one how you went from "having info" to "well, golly gee whiz, if only I knew anything about the remaining people"...

I was honestly hoping I'd be lynched, but it never happened. I've been staring at skull fossas, canals, and ridges since the game started, looking at circulation, memorizing nerves and muscles and pathology- I just couldn't give this game my all, and I'm really disappointed I lasted until endgame.

I was honestly hoping I'd be lynched, but it never happened. I've been staring at skull fossas, canals, and ridges since the game started, looking at circulation, memorizing nerves and muscles and pathology- I just couldn't give this game my all, and I'm really disappointed I lasted until endgame.

Gyri... just say gyri.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, actually your voting and consistency made me think you were a wolf.

I expect villagers to make mistakes on occasion.

There were numerous things that even had I still been playing I would have quickly mentioned...

1. You are leading lynches on wolves then the sudden "busy" (which I actually 100% do believe you were busy) but all of a sudden you have no information. You has implied that you could get info during the game then suddenly it is all, "Oh geez, I don't know anything about any of you, anyone could be a wolf". Yeah, that was way too damn odd.

2. The mention of tying up a vote towards end game just to get rid of two players. Regardless that one was a wolf, that is a great wolf strategy.

3. The constant mentioning that if you were a wolf you would have picked certain abilities to convert. Some were available, others weren't really known until much later, so it was odd.

Your whole demeanor just changed part way through the game, so it really was obvious. Heck, I mentioned it to dyachei that you were my number one suspect I can't remember yesterday or the day before.

Yes, while in the game maybe it is harder to see some things, but even playing these would have been obvious. The biggest one being the first one how you went from "having info" to "well, golly gee whiz, if only I knew anything about the remaining people"...
2 days ago I posted that I cleared half the remaining players, and that I couldn't clear a convert. I narrowed it down like anyone with partial information would have. Maybe I hammed it up a little, and it's not like I actually tied it up, that was mad jack, nor did I jump on any of these bandwagon that shifted off the wolf, even if I could have this am unlynch zensing and would have won early. It's easy to claim someone is acting suspect and then get immediate feedback from the mod and then look at everything else they are doing from a tainted eye. Yes, I'm sure I wasn't perfect, but I had everyone still playing fooled for many cycles now to the tune of 0 even Lynch votes besides trh's vote that didn't count

2 days ago I posted that I cleared half the remaining players, and that I couldn't clear a convert. I narrowed it down like anyone with partial information would have. Maybe I hammed it up a little, and it's not like I actually tied it up, that was mad jack, nor did I jump on any of these bandwagon that shifted off the wolf, even if I could have this am unlynch zensing and would have won early. It's easy to claim someone is acting suspect and then get immediate feedback from the mod and then look at everything else they are doing from a tainted eye. Yes, I'm sure I wasn't perfect, but I had everyone still playing fooled for many cycles now to the tune of 0 even Lynch votes besides trh's vote that didn't count

Dyachei never confirmed to me if you were or weren't a wolf. She normally won't. So I was playing off of zero information.

I mean you definitely fooled the few people left so that is what counts... and got you the win. But it was still obvious to some of us, the change. Probably because you were busy.

that players rely too much on seers. If anyone of the last players had thought things through...
That's bs. Of the last 4, everyone else acted strongly wolfie those last few cycles, between trh/tp swinging the kaydubs Lynch when I basically cleared her, to mad jack waffling off of zensing late, to romoret giving 0 useful info with one of the more powerful roles and then swaying those lynched too...

I mean you definitely fooled the few people left so that is what counts... and got you the win. But it was still obvious to some of us, the change. Probably because you were busy.
For the last couple of days, I was wishing I could relinquish playing and give some other player my spot, and I was totally thinking "DVMD could figure this **** out."

That's bs. Of the last 4, everyone else acted strongly wolfie those last few cycles, between trh/tp swinging the kaydubs Lynch when I basically cleared her, to mad jack waffling off of zensing late, to romoret giving 0 useful info with one of the more powerful roles and then swaying those lynched too...
it isn't BS. People rely on seers for information too readily. The seers in this game were all handicapped in one way or another.

Yeah, the mid game I disappeared, could barely get on to post my Lynch vote, and tales of the fapper disappeared. I expected to be an obvious Lynch end game, and the wolves misread the conversion somehow and blew their second conversion and converted me way too early

For the last couple of days, I was wishing I could relinquish playing and give some other player my spot, and I was totally thinking "DVMD could figure this **** out."

:laugh:

You did fine, just school gets distracting. And sometimes at end game you just want to say "eff it", whatever happens, happens.

And usually I am wrong... I just noticed obvious changes in rojo this time, he isn't usually super obvious, so I think he was just busy.

Reactions: 2 users
it isn't BS. People rely on seers for information too readily. The seers in this game were all handicapped in one way or another.
I said it's bs to you saying if the final ppl just thought things out, not to the seers. My kills were from the hints my results gave, but we're seer results nevertheless

Yeah, the mid game I disappeared, could barely get on to post my Lynch vote, and tales of the fapper disappeared. I expected to be an obvious Lynch end game, and the wolves misread the conversion somehow and blew their second conversion and converted me way too early

:laugh:

It worked out. :)

I said it's bs to you saying if the final ppl just thought things out, not to the seers. My kills were from the hints my results gave, but we're seer results nevertheless

I think she meant the villagers. If the final few villagers had taken some time to actually think about things or even read back on the thread, they might have become suspicious enough of you to vote for you.

And Devyn killed you off cause she thought you were going to go after her soon anyway.
Not true, actually. At least from my perspective.

DVMD, we knew you were the dragon tamer n3 when WZ drank your blood. Come day5 post, someone says they know who the dragon is. We didn't know who the dragon was, but we didn't want you meeting with them, so we killed you.

yeah, but you were *really* obvious.
Perhaps too obvious... Played well to my audience ;)

I'm not going to claim this as my best wolfing by any stretch, but I had fun, thanks for a good light hearted game dy and lis... And I await being lynched or wolf killed early for the next few games, since I basically was the mvp for both teams.

Reactions: 1 user
STL as village idiot. Absolutely perfect :laugh:

I thought more were :laugh:. I knew DVMD as dragon tamer, Lupin with the scary avatar as a ghost, devyn with the snarling man as a werewolf, and me with the giant "Z" as a zombie. I was waiting for Jayna to be dog, maybe trh to be the dragon, an one of you three with the cat avatar to be the cat.

Perhaps too obvious... Played well to my audience ;)

I'm not going to claim this as my best wolfing by any stretch, but I had fun, thanks for a good light hearted game dy and lis... And I await being lynched or wolf killed early for the next few games, since I basically was the mvp for both teams.
That's the thing- I can't even be mad you won because you're the only reason the game was close in the first place.

Reactions: 1 users
I knew rojo was a wolf because he was mean to me, and he's only like that when he's a wolf :p

Nah, I kid. I turned my brain off as soon kaydubs was lynched. I probaby would have voted for Romo too.

Fun game @dyachei and @LetItSnow!! I liked the gossip column thing too, even if most people didn't use it. And I actually didn't mind not being able to PM this time...perhaps I've had the wool pulled over my eyes by a wolf in PM's too often in the last few games.

DVMD, we knew you were the dragon tamer n3 when WZ drank your blood. Come day5 post, someone says they know who the dragon is. We didn't know who the dragon was, but we didn't want you meeting with them, so we killed you.
plus soon enough she will come after me... it is inevitable

I missed much of the other reasons, only picked up on this quote, but I guess that's true

Fun game @dyachei and @LetItSnow!! I liked the gossip column thing too, even if most people didn't use it. And I actually didn't mind not being able to PM this time...perhaps I've had the wool pulled over my eyes by a wolf in PM's too often in the last few games.

Seriously. We gave you all a way to communicate and hardly anyone used it :(

Seriously. We gave you all a way to communicate and hardly anyone used it :(
I know :( I tried to use it as a way to get who I had seered out there, but I may have been too subtle with the "RNS" thing. I don't think people were going back to read them either. I understand mistrusting the anonymity...but it would have been interesting to see it used more.

Too late, I had already found them. :p

(And because I found her, she was able to nail devyn as a wolf... :D )

I know :( I tried to use it as a way to get who I had seered out there, but I may have been too subtle with the "RNS" thing. I don't think people were going back to read them either. I understand mistrusting the anonymity...but it would have been interesting to see it used more.

Sorry, that is me. I don't like the anonymity thing. Too many people take certain things as gossip or absolute truth and then we get stuck without knowing what is really true and what was actually anonymous and can't be proven.

Sorry, that is me. I don't like the anonymity thing. Too many people take certain things as gossip or absolute truth and then we get stuck without knowing what is really true and what was actually anonymous and can't be proven.
yeah but no one even tried except WZ to use it for real info.

No wait, STL tried.

there was a lot of wasted potential.

I still have no idea what I would have said.... heck, I nearly missed turning in my person for finding the dragon some nights. I was super worried about that infectious disease exam at the beginning and then I died the same day I had that exam.