WW Necromancers Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I also think the fact that Ashgirl either did not attempt a prediction last night or failed to predict WTF (who, to me, was practically begging to be killed, and I assume AG is cleverer than I am), is pretty damning.

@Jilary, I feel obligated to ask: do you know anything about your resurrection?
Not that it matters, but I did predict last night, and I was wrong (as I predicted :p).

I'm wondering if this is going to be the first game where the villagers get absolutely no wolves? Sure looks like it anyways....

Good to the luck villagers. You're gonna need it.

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry I was crazy busy all day and I wasn't really expecting to be resurrected! I've been following the thread, but just for entertainment value, not really analyzing anything. I'm trying to catch up and DocE and SOV's posts have been helpful, but I don't like trusting other people's info either. Anyway I wasn't given much info about my resurrection except that I'm back from the dead and still donning my red cape, which I assume means my ability is still intact. Also, before I died my ability cleared SOV, not that anyone is trying to lynch him now, but I'm sure he's a villager, so let's try to keep him around!
Anyone have a lynch talley? I'm ok with the Ashgirl lynch and I can see how RM could be suspect too, though I want to look back at some posts before I decide.

RM is the source of most of what we know about the games more subtle mechanics. I can't imagine him being wolfy. Unless he is purposely giving me useful information and addin in the doctoring a few of the "facts" he wants me misled on. But the info given has been all on the up and up so far. I can't imagine him being wolf.

But that's me.

Members don't see this ad :)
RM is the source of most of what we know about the games more subtle mechanics. I can't imagine him being wolfy. Unless he is purposely giving me useful information and addin in the doctoring a few of the "facts" he wants me misled on. But the info given has been all on the up and up so far. I can't imagine him being wolf.

But that's me.
unlynch RM
lynch Sora

The WTF begging to be killed comment seemed weird to me, and I will (temporarily) trust DocE on RM.

Lymch closed, results pending

AG (4)-
sora, MJ, Doce, cyndia
RM (0)
Allie (1)
, "the town"
Sora (2)- SOV, RM

Please check votes since I'm doing this all from my phone!

Dead is AG, Fiona, the Fortune Teller and villager. Abilities included day/night cancellating and delayed protections.

I am guessing one of the DocE 5 will be killed tonight cause the wolves want to prove they are innocent....but I will not be fooled. This is getting ridiculous. Whoever is a villager among that group, it is time you start questioning all the bs. You have been served...cause we are about to lose pretty soon.

It is credulous to think everyone dies but this grouping.

Never been a villager and lost this badly before,,,but I am not going to go softly into the night. Sleep on it peeps.

Reactions: 1 user
The ghost laughs as he foils the wolves attempt to kill anyone last night.....

No one died

Lynch deadline will be whenever we can check in from Dominican Republic today.... But let's say 8 pm for now (all votes will count until closed)

Members don't see this ad :)
lynch cyndia

why wouldn't STL make one of the 3 a wolf? he would.
why wouldn't STL make the alpha would undetectable by any means? he would.

i figure we got to lynch one of them, if not both. starting here.

if someone has something better, great, but i won't be around.

if y'all don't lynch one of the docE 5 I will be disappointed. I personally would stick to cyndia-docE-MJ for now, but that is just feels.

Well I'm glad WTF's death worked out well for us! I'm NOT a wolf though, I've been open about who I am all game. Yes, my lynching has been crappy all game, but it's because I haven't known what info to trust, and since we haven't found a single wolf yet, I haven't known what to go after. At the moment I still suspect Allie, but I'm also actually curious about kaydubs. I've clearly been wrong all game, so time to go after someone I haven't been suspecting, and her role description is kind of unique, so may as well start there. ****lynch kaydubs****

I am Nicholas the Oracle. My only usable ability has been to ask questions like DVMD, however, I don't have all the pretentious posturing her role does.

According to my information, there are five wolves now, so gameplay at this point is going to interesting.

I am open to answer questions as I can today, though it may be lunchtime before I can say much more due to work.

Lynch DocE. Given the choice between him and Cyndia, I'm picking DocE every time. I have a feeling we've got Cat in the Hat situation with those three.

I am Nicholas the Oracle. My only usable ability has been to ask questions like DVMD, however, I don't have all the pretentious posturing her role does.

According to my information, there are five wolves now, so gameplay at this point is going to interesting.

I am open to answer questions as I can today, though it may be lunchtime before I can say much more due to work.
Do you know how many original wolves there are?

giphy.gif

Since I've come into question for a few days now and the stalker telescope has resurfaced:

I am Alan the Average Joe, and the one ability that works out of my given three is item-making (household items only). Things I have made:

N1: vanity mirror (meant to seer other people but wasn't specific enough to the mods, noob mistake)
N2: 2 cans with string (communicated with DVMD, but she was apparently too busy IRL to respond much)
N3: TV remote (used on Zensing, proven accurate)
N4: defibrillator (used on RM)
N5: asked mods a question (testing one of my other "abilities"...ended up getting a silly answer, which I shared on the thread)
N6: stalker telescope (used on Gwen, got back "Jodie the lawyer", proven accurate)
N7: paper airplane to send a one-way message (sent something to WZ, but she ended up dying that night)
N8: rollerblades (moved to a different group)
N9: missed night deadline :(
N10: made a thing, getting results tonight. I'll share once I get my results.

My ability's limited in that I haven't been allowed to make affiliation- or ability-seering items, or assassin-type items. Unfortunately, I've shared all this info with Lupin and dyachei, but they've been offed. No one else in the "alliance" SOV put me in has been communicating with me (I'm in a different group, so I can't PM without items). I also don't trust anyone in my ostensible alliance except for Cyndia, because she was trusted by Lupin.

tl;dr I'd consider the stalker telescope reliable.

I am making a super sweet necklace out of villager pinkie fingers.

It is like one of those necklaces that human kids wear that is candy on a string.

Except i am using ligaments instead of string.

I already ate the tendons.

So if there are 11 players left and 5 are wolves, if we don't lynch a wolf this round, wolves win, yeah?

Cyndia is NOT a wolf. Id bet my life on it. She had deferred nearly every decision to me for a while. This is NOT wolf-like activity. Shes been personally protecting me for ages and we've discussed all of you knuckleheads together. Shes been consistent from day 1. I cant imagine a scenario where she is converted. Though apparently conversions up the wazoo if RM is right. Im going to do her a favor and finally vote the person who (iirc) she voted a few times and In ever really joined her on.

lynch kaydubs

Wolves figured at this point, they don't even have to try :(

I'm going to be changing sorasea's vote so that I'm not tied in the lead. But I'm not sure who to switch it to quite yet.

Look, I don't have much of a case for this, but I'm telling you guys, DocE seems off. He's basically been running the show on the villager side of things for the last few days and no one has questioned him, despite our grand total of zero dead wolves. He's also not particularly disturbed by his complete failure, nor the direction the game has turned. Contrast that with SOV, who is infuriated and no one has listened to, and who I know to be a villager- I mean, I don't have any direct contact with the guy, but this feels like every single DocE trap I've ever wandered into. We're being played by someone, there's no way we couldn't be with this level of fail. And he's the only one active enough to play the whole team that people are actually listening to.

That's my only thought. But I could be on board for kaydubs as well- you guys all seem to have the feels for her.

Look, I don't have much of a case for this, but I'm telling you guys, DocE seems off. He's basically been running the show on the villager side of things for the last few days and no one has questioned him, despite our grand total of zero dead wolves. He's also not particularly disturbed by his complete failure, nor the direction the game has turned. Contrast that with SOV, who is infuriated and no one has listened to, and who I know to be a villager- I mean, I don't have any direct contact with the guy, but this feels like every single DocE trap I've ever wandered into. We're being played by someone, there's no way we couldn't be with this level of fail. And he's the only one active enough to play the whole team that people are actually listening to.

That's my only thought. But I could be on board for kaydubs as well- you guys all seem to have the feels for her.
I thought the DocE-Lupin-Cyndia triumvirate had all cleared each other via abilities and that stupid mirror. This didn't quite come up until Lupin died, I think. Relevantly, can you confirm you're a dentist?

But I've seen, from following other WW threads, others and DocE himself claim that DocE is basically God's gift to villagers and, like, the best wolf-hunter ever. If he's on our side, I'm surprised he's yet to find us one wolf out of apparently five.

I'm tempted to agree with MJ. The lack of head butting and opposition against DocE makes me nervous and I agree with SOV that one of those in that grouping need to be lynched. I think I'll be changing sorasea's vote to DocE.

I dont even have anything to say except that if we're all being f***ed over from converts it's not through me.

I screwed this game up. Got busy with work and the people I suspected were villagers. I can only assume I overlooked the wolves because they came from the people I trust. But even then... Thas still not 5 people. There are others out there.

I don't want to game to end on a DocE lynch (ironic as the I told you so would be). I don't want it to end witg me selling out the wrong ally. So idk where to go but to one of SOVs "others"

We cleared all three of us a while ago now, so if it's a conversion game, it's entirely possible he was converted. However, I've seen his night actions every night, and he's been really open with me. I'm going to choose to continue believing he's a villager, because considering he's playing that other game, and real life stuff, I think he's just not as on top of things this game.

I also still think allie's ability is a dangerous one, and one that I would have wanted to recruit to the wolves had I been one of them. This is going to suck if we're tied up and she changes the votes in favor of lynching a villager.