WW The Dark Side

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And I just came up with a joke so horrible it's coming to the group PM...d
Sorry to break it to you, but all your jokes are bad. Oh, wait, is that not what you meant by a horrible joke?
;)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
WPosting quick night results now, may update to become epic later.

It was a sad sad day in the blurred world of shadow and light, as Allieh, was killed visciously by a shadowy figure, with her throat ripped open and blackness pouring everywhere around her.

In other news, a lot of other interesting things occurred last night, some of which you may know about, others of which you may not.

ALLIEH was the shadow muffler – a being that was able to silence any means of communication for a given person for a full day/night cycle. Too bad she was the one who ended up silenced with her larynx on the floor next to her...

There are 16 players remaining in the game.
The Dark Forest
1. O Grady
2. MJ
3. Wildzoo
4. BI
The Light Cavern
1.tp
2. HTML
3. Conflagration
4. kaydubs
The Dark Wonderland
1. Dy
2. Devyn
3. LIS
4. DVM
The Light Shadow World
2. Gwen
3. FFM
4. Cyndia

The land between light and darkness (aka the area for the dead that are only MOSTLY dead)
1. Allieh

Lynch Deadline: 6:00 pm EST or earlier if full consensus (>12 players) is reached

Last edited:
Official Lynch Tally

Kaydubs - 1 (LIS)
C-nubs - 1 (MJ)

Waffles: 0

Votes: 2/15

Gif of the day:
KJnk9.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I was gonna say....I didn't think you were a noob lol
I feel like I'm somewhere in between at this point. Not a nooby noob but there are people that have been playing for WAY longer than I've been on SDN haha :p

TP, I don't think BI is any more of a noob than you are :laugh:
I've modded tho so I feel like that gives me anti noob points. I just picked the noobest person who isn't in my group

That just means we'll have to make a WW101 for all the potential new victims, er, I mean, recruits! ;)
Now I'm just trying to list the 101 noobs that still regularly play WW...it's basically you, me, ashgirl, and MJ, right? Willow is still around but hasn't played in a bit (hopefully she will make her return soon :D ) That's like...a fifth of the roster of that game. SOV didn't successfully recruit as many noobs as some may have feared ;)

Now I'm just trying to list the 101 noobs that still regularly play WW...it's basically you, me, ashgirl, and MJ, right? Willow is still around but hasn't played in a bit (hopefully she will make her return soon :D ) That's like...a fifth of the roster of that game. SOV didn't successfully recruit as many noobs as some may have feared ;)
I think so. Epi hasn't played in a while, either! We'll have to aim for 10+ for our WW101 game!

Hello everyone!

Just to note, Coffee looks really weird on a phone. :oops:

I know I'm a noob; but I honestly don't have anything wolf-like about me.

*Lynch K-dubs since I really don't want to be knocked out this early in the game.