WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@kaydubs did you get anyinformation last night from your item?
I messaged the mods last night after deadline & heard this morning as results were going out. I threw it into my cooking pot and Cyndia told me I ate it and it tasted pretty awful. Don't know why I ate the damn thing.

Members don't see this ad.

We're under the impression that conversion is item-based, right? Can anyone remind me why we think that?

I believe that was a question Mags asked of the mods and received confirmation of such. I'd have to go back and read to be sure, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe that was a question Mags asked of the mods and received confirmation of such. I'd have to go back and read to be sure, though.

That sounds right, thanks!

I'll do a search to double check when I can get to a computer

Meh. I'll keep my vote where it is for now. I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

Official Lynch Tally

Chillbo 1 - SOV,
kaydubs 6 - MJ, jojo, epivet, dyachei, bi, tv

Votes: 7/13
Deadline: ~1 hour 45 minutes (12:30am GMT/7:30pm EST)

Last edited:
Congrats on bring done! :) I'm not sure how I feel about this lynch. I might switch over to Chillbo.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll waffle back to my original vote, and unlynch kaydubs, lynch chillbo

I could easily for for kaydubs or Chillbo. Or SOV, for that matter. Cause he's probably right that there's a veteran wolf out there. It just isn't me. Barring conversion, it's not Lissa or Rojo, I think. And I'm convinced that Dyachei is, for now, not a smart lynch. I'm a gullible fool, though.

lynch kaydubs I guess.

Official Lynch Tally

Chillbo 4 - SOV, FS, bi, tv
kaydubs 7 - MJ, jojo, epivet, dyachei, Chillbo, LIS, lissa

Waffles: some
Votes: 11/13
Deadline: ~23 minutes (12:30am GMT/ 7:30pm EST)

Last edited:
lynch kaydubs because I was suspicious of her before, and I think my card-playing ways nudged me to lynch vote her earlier.

Official Lynch Tally

Chillbo 4 - SOV, FS, bi, tv
kaydubs 8 - MJ, jojo, epivet, dyachei, Chillbo, LIS, lissa, gwen

Waffles: some
Votes: 12/13
Deadline: ~9 minutes (12:30am GMT/ 7:30pm EST)

Last edited:
With the population dwindling further, the neopets are extremely on edge. Ready to turn on each other for the slightest provocation, they quickly latch on to two possible culprits to the murder. Finally, looking to kaydubs, they ask "what did you do with your item last night?!?". She begs and pleads, "I swear, I put the in my cooking pot and then tried to eat it!" Well, of course that sounds crazy. Partly because they're suspicious, and partly because they want to put kaydubs out of her misery as she sounds like she is afflicted with pica, they quickly drag her to the cooking pot and push her in, cooking her to a deadly crisp.

Mr._Krawley.gif

You have lynched kaydubs, Mr. Krawley, the devious and dastardly krawk elixir mixer. Yum. Krawk tail is supposedly quite delicious with some vinegar..

It is now Night 13. Please send in your actions as soon as possible, close is when I get them, or 10:00AM GMT/5:00AM EST.

Reactions: 3 users
Sweet!

Guess we did have at least one original left.

Mad jack, could you ask something like "there are no more original wolves left" as your true false question?

Unless they have been converting like crazy or had a ton of original wolves, my guess is they are down to 1, maybe 2 left.

Reactions: 1 user
Wahoo! Now I'm a little suspicious of the late wafflers...

Sweet!

Guess we did have at least one original left.

Mad jack, could you ask something like "there are no more original wolves left" as your true false question?

Unless they have been converting like crazy or had a ton of original wolves, my guess is they are down to 1, maybe 2 left.
I wish I could ask, but there's a bit of a problem. I'm the Brain Tree. My ability depended on esophagar being alive- he was the neopet that gave me my answers, which was my big limitation aside from the binary questions, but he died early on. It took me a while to figure out, because I'd ask questions and just get "only the dead hear your questions" or something to that effect. I tried to oversell my importance anyways in the hope that the wolves would night kill me instead of someone useful, but they never took the bait.

I wish I could ask, but there's a bit of a problem. I'm the Brain Tree. My ability depended on esophagar being alive- he was the neopet that gave me my answers, which was my big limitation aside from the binary questions, but he died early on. It took me a while to figure out, because I'd ask questions and just get "only the dead hear your questions" or something to that effect. I tried to oversell my importance anyways in the hope that the wolves would night kill me instead of someone useful, but they never took the bait.
If I didn't know you were a villager as of two nights ago, I'd lynch you and not believe you...

Yeah, I suck at WW lol.
i didn't say it was a bad move, i was saying it was a move that seems like its just too ridiculos and convenient to be true, but i realize i just so happens to probably be true... kinda like a move STL would be doing recently, and a move that SOV would have made in his hayday...

Reactions: 1 user
After a joyful day of lynching wolves, the neopets retire home to bed. Most of them are still jazzed up and restless, and several things seem to happen last night. Drinks are had, food is had, neomails fly, snowballs fly, and more. In the morning, the neopets sleepily trudge out and convene in the town square for the new ritual of counting the living. Not expecting any deaths, they only half count, happily thinking everyone is there. All of a sudden, one little neopet shouts out, "wait! we're missing someone!?!" A feeling of dread strikes through the hearts of all the neopets present. They quickly line up again, more alert and focused this time, and count down the line. In moments, they ascertain who is missing, and run to their neohome. To their horror, they find nothing but a few charred straws on the ground...

Punchbagbob.gif

Burned to death is LIS - Punchbag Bob, the mild mannered protector.

It is now Day 14. 11 players remain. Lynch deadline is set for 12:30am GMT/7:30pm EST. Lynch away.

Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @tuckervet

Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @dyachei
3. @thedrjojo
4. @Lissarae06
5. @Chillbo Baggins

Lonely Haunted Woods
1. @Frozenshades

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @brightimpressio (previously STL)
2. @Mad Jack

-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency

Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
6. JaynaAli, Pant Devil
7. allieh8607, Dr. Sloth
8. Mdreamaker, Count Von Roo
9. Nohika, Eithne
10. devyn, Spectre
11. bluesails, Tiki Tack Man
12. swingnsave
13. orca2011 - Jhudora
14. 98cats - Darkest Faerie
15. magbags - Eliv Thade
16. Ashgirl - Snowager
17. Escalla - King Hagan
WildZoo - Gorix converted to mutant grundo
19. kaydubs - Mr. Krawley
20. @LetItSnow - Punchbag Bob
-------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
My lynch vote is probably going to be lissa or sov.

LIS PM'd me last night and said if he dies over night, put pressure on lissa because that very well might mean she is a wolf (and he said if he lived she was almost certainly not a wolf). Care to explain what he might have meant lissa?

I also know there is a very good chance, not certain but strong likelihood, that sov is a wolf. If I didn't have lissa to also consider, I'd be lynching sov in a heartbeat.

Will wait to see what people have to say, but that's what I have to share for the time being

I blocked Chillbo last night... assuming there is only one wolf left (which is admittedly a huge assumption), I would have to say he is not the wolf we are looking for.

No idea why Jojo is even considering me.

I'll wait to hear what TV has to say.

I blocked Chillbo last night... assuming there is only one wolf left (which is admittedly a huge assumption), I would have to say he is not the wolf we are looking for.

No idea why Jojo is even considering me.

I'll wait to hear what TV has to say.
Because there is a 50-50 chance you are a wolf based on results from last night, which is better odds than anyone else. But LIS's death and his pm to me also weighs heavy. And if tv didn't investigate you, I might just lynch her on principle

Because there is a 50-50 chance you are a wolf based on results from last night, which is better odds than anyone else. But LIS's death and his pm to me also weighs heavy. And if tv didn't investigate you, I might just lynch her on principle
I have no idea what you are talking about 50/50, but if it is some mechanic, lynch the other person. But this sounds like bollocks to me.

The 50/50 on you is independent of lissa. You both might be wolves, or neither of you could be wolves. And I have only a limited time to do things today