WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Wolves, you don't even know how much I'm disappointed in you.

And likely never will.

I'm just gonna get this out now.....i really am having a tough game here.

I bottled WZ last night. I am sure I had nothing to do with her death, but I picked her because a few of you seemed suspicious of her.

I didn't tell anyone, so I can't even say it was a frame job.

Believe me, or not. Hopefully the truth will set me free.

I am holding off on the lynch vote as I have t had a good idea since the sign up thread....and we all know how well that went for good ole syzygy.

I'm just gonna get this out now.....i really am having a tough game here.

I bottled WZ last night. I am sure I had nothing to do with her death, but I picked her because a few of you seemed suspicious of her.

I didn't tell anyone, so I can't even say it was a frame job.

Believe me, or not. Hopefully the truth will set me free.

I am holding off on the lynch vote as I have t had a good idea since the sign up thread....and we all know how well that went for good ole syzygy.
Why are you getting defensive at all? Wz was a wolf...

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Haha, not that. Just that everyone seems villager-y.

Whoever slipped me the elixir last night, you suck.

Well, I investigated WZ last night (thanks to Escalla's suggestion!) and was super excited that I finally found a wolf, but since that was already taken care of during the night, I have no news to share.

why didn't you investigate SOV!?!?! :(

The player I investigated turned out to be a wolf... I don't think that was a bad choice.

Also, although conversion is still possible, I had forgotten yesterday that SOV was already cleared by me, and was one of my later investigations

The player I investigated turned out to be a wolf... I don't think that was a bad choice.

Also, although conversion is still possible, I had forgotten yesterday that SOV was already cleared by me, and was one of my later investigations
:smack:

Just because a move worked out, doesn't mean it was the best move given the circumstances

And that info about sov would have been very helpful YESTERDAY when we almost lynched him...

Reactions: 1 user
Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove ) -> Recently cleared by TV
2. @Gwenevre -> Cleared early by TV
3. @tuckervet -> Revived by the slushie created by BI

Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet -> Recently cleared by TV
2. @dyachei -> Revealed by LIS to be not a villager, but recommended against lynching
3. @LetItSnow -> Recommended against lynching by a few people
4. @thedrjojo -> I DON'T WANT TO DIE! plus I'm a villager and have proven my role to a few people, particularly Dyachei but also LIS and Escalla, and i dunno if it would be a wolf role, but Dyachei didn't think so when she voiced up for me
5. @Lissarae06 -> Recommended against lynching by LIS
6. @kaydubs -> Allegedly can upgrade items, has never been able to prove roll?
7. @Chillbo Baggins -> King Skarl, confirmed by Escalla prior to death

Lonely Haunted Woods
1. @Frozenshades -> petpet, previously linked to the petpetpet

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL) -> allegedly creates items
4. @Mad Jack -> recently cleared
Going to reiterate my earlier statement, it is very unlikely that MJ is a wolf.
and not via this means

So, does anyone have any great feels from the list who is left?

My guess is that there are probably 1-2 wolves left, since we've killed 5 thus far.

I've been suspicious of kaydubs for a bit now but I'd like to see what she did with the item she got yesterday first.

Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove ) -> Recently cleared by TV night 11
2. @Gwenevre -> Cleared early by TV. Night 2
3. @tuckervet -> Revived by the slushie created by BI

Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet -> Recently cleared by TV Night 6
2. @dyachei -> Revealed by LIS to be not a villager, but recommended against lynching
3. @LetItSnow -> Recommended against lynching by a few people
4. @thedrjojo -> I DON'T WANT TO DIE! plus I'm a villager and have proven my role to a few people, particularly Dyachei but also LIS and Escalla, and i dunno if it would be a wolf role, but Dyachei didn't think so when she voiced up for me
5. @Lissarae06 -> Recommended against lynching by LIS
6. @kaydubs -> Allegedly can upgrade items, has never been able to prove roll?
7. @Chillbo Baggins -> King Skarl, confirmed by Escalla prior to death

Lonely Haunted Woods
1. @Frozenshades -> petpet, previously linked to the petpetpet

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL) -> allegedly creates items
4. @Mad Jack -> recently cleared
and not via this means

So, does anyone have any great feels from the list who is left?

My guess is that there are probably 1-2 wolves left, since we've killed 5 thus far.

SOV was cleared night 6, so I guess not all that recently

I'm unsure about BI, SOV, Gwen, and kaydubs...but maybe I'm completely off.

That might help. You're low on my list...but I don't personally have any way to fact check players. :\

I understand! I'll try sending you something soon. I had been sending everything to escalla because I trusted her.

Official Lynch Tally

Chillbo 1 - SOV
kaydubs 1 - MJ

Votes: 2/13
Deadline: ~4.5 hours (12:30am GMT/ 7:30pm EST)

Lynch moarrrrr
fighting_cat-animated-animals-wallpapers.gif

Last edited:
Chilbo LIS and kaydubs my top 3 candidates....then maybe jojo.

Sticking with my chilbo vote.

I still find it very odd that so many old timers still love. So i still presume an old timer is pulling the strings.

SOV, why are you suspicious of LIS? He pretty much threw WZ under the bus yesterday. Chillbo seems to be sliding under the radar.

SOV, why are you suspicious of LIS? He pretty much threw WZ under the bus yesterday. Chillbo seems to be sliding under the radar.
Only because of the lack of veteran deaths. But he has been suspicious of me, which probably means he is cool...as I have looked damned suspicious...

I have no idea of who or what he is or claims to be, and I don't think he has really done anything particularly suspicious, but he is also hardly around so hard to get a bead on hi,m.

Much more suspicious of chilbo and kaydubs I guess, as I think about it.

LIS has been active behind the scenes. He is not the droid we are looking for.

Official Lynch Tally

Chillbo 2 - SOV, tv
kaydubs 2 - MJ, jojo

Votes: 4/13
Deadline: ~3.5 hours (12:30am GMT/ 7:30pm EST)

Last edited:
Ugghhh... lynch kaydubs for now. Will try to check back later to see what's been said.

Also, I'm going to waffle and unlynch chillbo, lynch kaydubs.

I might waffle back after we hear from kaydubs

TV, I've never heard of it. It's certainly nothing of mine.

TV, if it helps, I got a not-pink potion from a box under a tree, I saved it for a night and it disappeared.