WWhy is Dexter a sociopath WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hmmm.....

really don't like DocE or LIS's stories very much.... and I don't fully buy either of them as they are both very crafty mofos....

I will let DocE live another day - unlynch DocE

not really feeling much of anyone.....

I could lynch Trem to stop her annoying pics - does anyone have any idea who the feck in Dexter talks in seductive pics???

WS is always a good lynch.... her name is wolfish....

Sheeps - why no good leads from him? He is always good at finding the wolves...

Lupin is my new early lynch target... the name alone cries wolf.....

so for now

lynch Lupin

I have never seen Dexter.... I really have no idea the premise of the show - so I admit I am a bit lost here :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

unlynch DocE
lynch Hedgie

I'm not a fan of all of these stories and I'm not sure I fully believe LIS just yet. Having actually seen Dexter would have been useful...

Lynch tally for SOV

DocE 2( kaydubs, LabRat)
that redhead 3 (dyachei, DocE, trematode)
FFM 1 (sheep's poo)
tropictuco 1 (WTF)
Escalla 2 (hedgie, Jamr0ckin)
Lupin 2 (devyn, swings)
Hedgie 2 (DVMD, Escalla)
WTF 1 (nohika)
Kpowell 5 (FFM, tropictuco, thatredhead, WS, jj)
WS 1 (FTB)
FTB 1 (Lupin)

1? vote remaining?

Members don't see this ad :)
really don't like DocE or LIS's stories very much.... and I don't fully buy either of them as they are both very crafty mofos....

While I appreciate the compliment, even I can't make this kinda of stuff up. It's pure SOV.

lynch Trem: Because I have to vote within 15 minutes and nobody has voted for Trem. This is a trash-can vote.

***lynch redhead***

Just to save myself. I personally have no leads.

Only bc I'm about to die.... This is my role:

You are Joey Quinn, Detective. Each night you automatically protects Nadia. You can PM (i.e sleep with) Nadia

Lynch tally for SOV

DocE 2( kaydubs, LabRat)
that redhead 4 (dyachei, DocE, trematode, Kpowell)
FFM 1 (sheep's poo)
tropictuco 1 (WTF)
Lupin 2 (devyn, swings)
Hedgie 2 (DVMD, Escalla)
WTF 1 (nohika)
Kpowell 5 (FFM, tropictuco, thatredhead, WS, jj)
WS 1 (FTB)
FTB 1 (Lupin)
Trem 1 (LIS)

That's everyone. Waffles anyone?

unlynch escalla, lynch lupin

Members don't see this ad :)
seven minutes... im gonna watch this closely because kpowell just jumped way up my suspicion list (Though, honestly, i'd imagine quinn reaches the threshold of "important enough to not be worth lying about") for having the same type of role as me.

Lynch tally for SOV

DocE 2( kaydubs, LabRat)
FFM 1 (sheep's poo)
tropictuco 1 (WTF)
Lupin 6 (devyn, swings, hedgie, kpowell, escalla, thatredhead)
Hedgie 1 (DVMD)
WTF 1 (nohika)
Kpowell 4 (FFM, tropictuco, WS, jj)
WS 1 (FTB)
FTB 1 (Lupin)
Trem 1 (LIS)

I get the feeling that random bandwagon was a terrible move. :-/ But only time will tell.

In the mean time. Popcorn gif bishes.

api.ning.com_files_t4fsuiwmc7vkrn1fk4k_cagkiwrayrgq08gkouryuh6bz3qu5m7oqupp6hn8nbfwtpyoz5ll-3wo0_giqjfiqw___toystory3popcorn1.gif

Lynch tally for SOV

DocE 2( kaydubs, LabRat)
FFM 1 (sheep's poo)
tropictuco 1 (WTF)
Escalla 1 (Jamr0ckin)
Lupin 6 (devyn, swings, hedgie, kpowell, escalla, thatredhead)
Hedgie 1 (DVMD)
WTF 1 (nohika)
Kpowell 4 (FFM, tropictuco, WS, jj)
WS 1 (FTB)
FTB 1 (Lupin)
Trem 1 (LIS)

Just correcting -- I had hedgie in there twice.

ummmm.... Ok.... this is a bit bizarre... I don't like last minute bandwagons.... I just voted due to her name - resembling wolf and I had nothing else to go on... :lame:

ummmm.... Ok.... this is a bit bizarre... I don't like last minute bandwagons.... I just voted due to her name - resembling wolf and I had nothing else to go on... :lame:

this is two people both trying anything to get out of a lynch. One of which says they are a big fat nothing of a role and one who has a role that is slightly suspicious (but hey, could be)

Not sure how I feel about that last minute bandwagon.

I agree with you guys, but it was the only way to save myself.

this is two people both trying anything to get out of a lynch. One of which says they are a big fat nothing of a role and one who has a role that is slightly suspicious (but hey, could be)

I'm assuming you mean me when you say no role. Where did you get that impression? And yes, I bandwagonned onto another player so as not to vote for docE, escalla or kpowell. Why is that an issue:confused:

I was trying to save myself AND not vote for a player that has more than nothing to vouch for their safety. LIS and nohika vouch for you, docE, Dyachei for escalla. Kpowell is questionable but better than nothing.

I'm assuming you mean me when you say no role. Where did you get that impression? And yes, I bandwagonned onto another player so as not to vote for docE, escalla or kpowell. Why is that an issue:confused:

I am confused by what you are trying to say here.

I thought a post by kpowell was by that redhead. Kpowell claimed to have a very minor role and a protector role (I got lost as to who said who). So while I still cant shake the gut feeling on that redhead, it was kpowell who actually said stuff that I find quite odd prior to rapidly searching for anyway to get out of a lynch vote ASAP.

Greeeaat. Last second bandwagons are never a good idea guys. :(

I thought a post by kpowell was by that redhead. Kpowell claimed to have a very minor role and a protector role (I got lost as to who said who). So while I still cant shake the gut feeling on that redhead, it was kpowell who actually said stuff that I find quite odd prior to rapidly searching for anyway to get out of a lynch vote ASAP.

I would suggest this Nadine person confirming but don't want to come across as trying to out players again, so.

I had to get out of a lynch ASAP bc I was Bandwagoned ! At 6:00 est I had one vote.. At 6:30 I had 5 votes. The only way out of the lynch was to A. Give up my identity which I did, and to vote for RH, giving her 4 votes, hoping that someone would change their vote for me knowing who I was..

Then RH offered to vote for Lupin and take her vote off me in exchange for my vote off of her.

Im sorry guys, it was a last stich effort to save myself.

Joey Quinn doesn't exactly come across as a good guy in the Wikipedia I'm just now reading.

Ive read the wiki, As a cop, Quinn is suspicious of dexter, but ultimately Quinn turns a blind eye to Dexters actions and then Dexter eliminates Quinn as a suspect in a case in season 5.

Season 6 Quinn becomes a drunk man *****.