WWhy is Dexter a sociopath WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
**** lunch Jam****

Half the time someone pulls the "stuff going on in life" they're a wolf. The other half of the time they're better off not playing and we're doing them a favor.

.... and I only have a few minutes to vote.

I appreciate what you're saying. Just had to be away tonight for a friend in crisis. After going back and reading everything, I probably would have bandwagoned on the jj train.

Members don't see this ad.

okay totally wasn't expecting that bandwagon on jj guys.
but I also wish someone spoke up about her role.
bleh we need to stop with the last minute lynching.

okay totally wasn't expecting that bandwagon on jj guys.
but I also wish someone spoke up about her role.
bleh we need to stop with the last minute lynching.

I'm not sorry I changed my vote. It was either JJ or someone who we KNEW was a villager. (yes, I had still had my suspicions about Hedgie, but then someone verified that astor/cody do indeed exist. And Trem confirmed the Masuka connection)

But I do wish LIS or DocE would have remembered to speak up. I would have chosen someone else in my short list.

Members don't see this ad :)
sdlkdsalkjfdsakjdalkjfdaalkjljlkjdkjkjdlkjkjfdslkjfds
someone resurrect me

Holy hell.... this thread took forever to read through... wow you guise talked a lot through the lynch, but kind of glad I was not around to change my vote.

I won a free seat at poker last night when I was originally not planning on going and after having my purse taken at a bar last Thursday I felt I deserved a bit of luck. I was at the pub all last night playing and I tried to check into SDN, but I really could not follow along - so gave up. I did WIN the game though!!!! :D

anyhow.... this game is causing me all sorts of confusion - I have no idea who any of the characters are and am a bit lost as to what is going on. I have tried to wiki, but it is not helping a ton. Hoping night results will bring us some good info for this lynch.

Results should have all been sent.. If you think you should have received one, please let me know.

Write-up on its way shortly. Again, sorry for the delay.

After the untimely death of a certain pinko pinky player named JJ, another player is out seen mourning the loss of his loved one. He prays and prays, wishing he could spend a few more minutes with his love. In a strange confluence between Dexter and Monty Python, the clouds open up and speak to this player. They negotiate and negotiate (no one ever keeps their promises in times of distress, so these days, god needs a good lawyer to hammer out the contract). Finally it is decided, JJohnston has been resurrected, and in exchange, the unkind fates let Lab Rat83, the notorious noob pinky, aka Isaak Sirco be sacrificed to the wolves in exchange. How cruel love is! Clarification: Lab Rat83 was found dead in a bathtub with her femoral artery cut by a razor blade apparently while being held in a choke hold. Also a small amount of ashes were found nearby. Sounds nasty.

Meanwhile, it seems like a host of players have suddenly decided one of their kind must be public enemy #1, because they used up a host of powers on this player. Wonder if anything came of it?

And there were other strange happenings afoot. Y'all should have plenty to discuss today. Ready..... set..... .GO!!!!!!

It is Day 5. You have until 7pm to figure this nonsense out and lynch someone.

There are still 21 players left.

Here is your roster.
1-SnS Miguel Prado
2- dyachei
3-DVMD
4-tropictuco
5 - kaydubssss
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston
8 - Jamr0ckin
9 - Devyn
10 - wildcatj Lumen Pierce
11 - kpowell14
12 - sheepdog
13 - Lab Rat83 Isaak Sirko
14 -Lupin21 Angel Batista
15 - The LIS
16 -Wolfspeaker
17 - that redhead
18 - nohika
19 - Trema
20 -Swings
21 - WTF
22 - Orcagirl Jane/John Doe?
23 - FTB
24 -hedgie
25- FFM
26- FH Rita Bennet
27. DocISwearImNotAWolfThisTimeEspana

Reminder: links to all results can be found on post #1.

Last edited:
********************************************************************************
i wanted to be resurrected
waaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
**********************************************************************************

Meanwhile, it seems like a host of players have suddenly decided one of their kind must be public enemy #1, because they used up a host of powers on this player. Wonder if anything came of it?

For once this was not me! Apparently I am only the most popular target on round 1.

********************************************************************************
i wanted to be resurrected
waaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
**********************************************************************************

You have to sleep with the right people (not me by the way...don't want to get myself in trouble)

Members don't see this ad :)
lynch DocE - I have reason to think he has been converted.

The plan that I alluded to last night was this: JJ's role prevents JJ from being killed at night. And JJ's add'l (stolen from DocE) role allows JJ to protect LabRat.

LR's role allowed LR to resurrect one player.

So you can see where this is going. After JJ died, I realized it was the perfect opportunity. JJ had been cleared by the mod himself. And wolves couldn't kill JJ if JJ was rezzed. And LR couldn't be killed if JJ was rezzed. So it seemed like a no-brainer - bring back JJ and create a situation where a player that was as cleared as possible was alive and couldn't be killed by wolves. The only risk would be conversion as the game went on.

I knew the plan. LR knew the plan. And DocE knew the plan.

Seems pretty likely that DocE was converted and knew that the wolves had better try and kill LR and prevent the rez because of the situation it creates. Other than blind-ass luck in finding LR I don't see any other way they could have known to try and take out LR.

***lynch doc E***

128853363983Km09.jpg

lynch DocE - I have reason to think he has been converted.

The plan that I alluded to last night was this: JJ's role prevents JJ from being killed at night. And JJ's add'l (stolen from DocE) role allows JJ to protect LabRat.

LR's role allowed LR to resurrect one player.

So you can see where this is going. After JJ died, I realized it was the perfect opportunity. JJ had been cleared by the mod himself. And wolves couldn't kill JJ if JJ was rezzed. And LR couldn't be killed if JJ was rezzed. So it seemed like a no-brainer - bring back JJ and create a situation where a player that was as cleared as possible was alive and couldn't be killed by wolves. The only risk would be conversion as the game went on.

I knew the plan. LR knew the plan. And DocE knew the plan.

Seems pretty likely that DocE was converted and knew that the wolves had better try and kill LR and prevent the rez because of the situation it creates. Other than blind-ass luck in finding LR I don't see any other way they could have known to try and take out LR.

Interesting. I still don't buy his "I forgot to speak up for JJ" when she got lynched.

I mean, you did the same thing LIS, but your responses to that seemed much more heartfelt than his.

lynch DocE

Ok trying to comprehend everything.... but I am definitely leaning towards lynching DocE at this point.

So LabRat was Sirco who DocE could originally communicate with? But then I thought DocE said he lost communication with Sirco due to losing his role? So how is DocE still finding out these plans? DocE's role was as a protector which JJ acquired and JJ was then I assume able to specifically protect only Sirco? With JJ dead Sirco (labrat) was vulnerable and the wolves somehow knew it and took the kill.... but then they might have known it just due to the fact that DocE and Sirco were tied in the beginning. Although they would not have known it was labrat.

I do think it was a stupid move for DocE to make if he did to have labrat kilt when he knew the plan... as it would automatically implicate him. But that doesn't mean I don't fully see him doing it - he tends to play quite recklessly.

Or it was completely obvious from the fact thag everyone knew from day 2 sirco was one of the two super noobs, and we now know the identity of one of them due to role calling.

Everyone has known exactly who the noob who confused being an assassin with the nickname "the wolf" from being an actual wolf.

Still just a boring villager. Lynching me just wastes a round. But do whatever you guys want. I know LIS is innocent and has his heart in the right place, but he is just not correct in this case.

LIS, I immediately thought either you or DocE had to have been converted when I saw LR was conveniently killed right after I was lynched. But since you came up with the plan to begin with, and you detest being converted, and your thread posts and PM seem genuine...

*****lynch DocE*****

eh and what the hell

lynch DocE

I can always change it if I get swayed... at least will have a vote in to avoid mod death

Ok trying to comprehend everything.... but I am definitely leaning towards lynching DocE at this point.

So LabRat was Sirco who DocE could originally communicate with? But then I thought DocE said he lost communication with Sirco due to losing his role? So how is DocE still finding out these plans?

Time to reveal my Chief of Police role, I guess. I can communicate with one person (of my choice) at night. DocE and I have been chatting on a couple nights, including last night when I told him of the plan to rez JJ.

You're right that the wolves may have already known about LR. I'm not claiming it's absolutely conclusive, but .... the odds are in favor of it. We think we maybe had a conversion, and I agree with redhead regarding who the most likely targets would have been (me, DocE, nohika). Now I share a plan with DocE to create a situation where we have essentially two cleared players, neither of whom can be killed by wolves. And then immediately the wolves attack the only person they could that might disrupt that plan.

*shrug* Sure. Might be coincidence, might be some other mechanism. But I'd say it's really damn likely DocE was converted and the wolves went into "oh ****, we need to stop this" mode. My vote stays unless something really, really compelling comes out.

I do think it was a stupid move for DocE to make if he did to have labrat kilt when he knew the plan... as it would automatically implicate him. But that doesn't mean I don't fully see him doing it - he tends to play quite recklessly.

Given that this plan would have created two unkillable-by-wolves players .... I think any wolf group would have concluded they had to do it even if it meant losing a wolf.

Wait. LIS, how did DocE know the plan? You must be able to communicate with him somehow.

With WTF's info, for now I'll
*****unlynch DocE, lynch that redhead*****

Read my post right before your post... probably overlapped our posts, but I explained it there.

Ok sounds like WTF's info is damn good...

so DocE could very well be my vote tomorrow unless he comes up with a good defense

unlynch DocE

lynch thatredhead

As an aside, since I guess it doesn't matter that much anymore and my role is fulfilled....I am Brother Sam. I am his spiritual guide, if you will, and am told when he is converted. Other than that, I have no abilities.

Lynch votes received:

thatredhead: 4 (WTF, JJ, The LIS, devyn)
DocE: 2 (trem, FFM)
Devyn 1 (hedgie/contingency)

waffle-o-meter: 3

Deadline is 7pm

15 votes uncast (including Kaydubs :eek:)

Lynch votes received:

thatredhead: 7 (WTF, JJ, The LIS, devyn, dvmd, DocE, FFM)
DocE: 1 (trem)

waffle-o-meter: 4

Deadline is 7pm

12 votes uncast (including Kaydubs :eek:)

I was hoping I could stall a little and see what I could stir up, but it seemed that people were going to totally bandwagon DocE and I wouldn't have the chance to see who would speak up on her behalf, Oh well.

Lynch votes received:

thatredhead: 8 (WTF, JJ, The LIS, devyn, dvmd, DocE, FFM, kaydubs)
DocE: 1 (trem)

waffle-o-meter: 4

Deadline is 7pm

11 votes uncast (Kaydubs is safe:D)

lynch thatredhead

WTF's role sounds legit based on the story.

The night there was no kill was the night the wolves tried to kill me. By my role, I can't be killed by wolves. Obviously I couldn't reveal that at the time and give my position away. I have not been converted and no one else has either.

My defense right here and for next round is simple and two fold.

1) people want to lynch me because I'm DocE and I'm the big bad bully who burns people when he is a wolf and burns people when he is a villager. Only the former is true, maybe LIS would rightfully disagree. Either way people want an excuse to lynch me.

2) I've voted to kill that redhead every single round. Actively trying aggressively as of last round. I wouldn't be pushing for a wolf death if I was converted before last night. And I wouldn't be able to pass on any info yo the wolves yet if I was converted this night. Beyond that, I plain out wasn't converted.

Only flaw with #2: it seems like from what wtf is saying, dexter may have just been converted. So I was pushing to lynch redhead prior to a conversion. Hopefully wtf says this may have happened a round or two ago, but that's wishful thinking because it would secure my innocence.

*****unlynch devyn, lynch thatredhead*****

My defense right here and for next round is simple and two fold.

1) people want to lynch me because I'm DocE and I'm the big bad bully who burns people when he is a wolf and burns people when he is a villager. Only the former is true, maybe LIS would rightfully disagree. Either way people want an excuse to lynch me.

2) I've voted to kill that redhead every single round. Actively trying aggressively as of last round. I wouldn't be pushing for a wolf death if I was converted before last night. And I wouldn't be able to pass on any info yo the wolves yet if I was converted this night. Beyond that, I plain out wasn't converted.

Only flaw with #2: it seems like from what wtf is saying, dexter may have just been converted. So I was pushing to lynch redhead prior to a conversion. Hopefully wtf says this may have happened a round or two ago, but that's wishful thinking because it would secure my innocence.

You've been pushing for redhead to be lynched for a while. Multiple days. What are you going to do, suddenly quit pushing for her to be lynched and have someone like DVMD say "Why the sudden change of heart?" Especially when you know you (and me, and nohika) are obvious targets for conversion?

And while you have put out a lynch vote for redhead, you haven't actually voted for her every single round; you've changed it and ended up voting for someone else.

Dunno. I can see you being innocent. But I've gotta go with the evidence. Odds say the wolves wouldn't know who LR do. I know with 100% certainty you do. And the possibility of the LR+JJ combo coming back would be a disaster for the wolves, so they'd have to respond by trying to avert it.

*shrug* I gotta play the odds, which says you've been converted.