You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HolloWW's End: A Spooky WW Game
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ya sure it’s not me?Um....I hate to be the bearer of more bad news, but I can confirm that there is another 3p in the game along with the final wolf.
Spooky if true!Um....I hate to be the bearer of more bad news, but I can confirm that there is another 3p in the game along with the final wolf.
How did you get this info?
And does that mean we're 2-1-1?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Pretty sure it's not. Unless you tried to kill me last night.Ya sure it’s not me?
EDIT: This is a joke
Pretty sure it's not. Unless you tried to kill me last night
Wait, nobody tried to kill you?Pretty sure it's not. Unless you tried to kill me last night.
EDIT: This is a joke
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
The pixie stick was a protect from a night attack/malicious night action and it got triggered last night.Spooky if true!
How did you get this info?
And does that mean we're 2-1-1?
Anybody want to fess up to being a 3p that can win with town? Pretty please? 
Well, that doesn't sound like "can win with town" though lolI really wonder why it didn't just tell me what the pixie stick did. My mod message said someone tried to corner me when I went trick or treating last night, but I offered the pixie stick and that distracted them so I could get away.
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Exactly. I'm thinking Vampy was right that the last 3p could be a serial killer.Well, that doesn't sound like "can win with town" though lol
what did your message say without quoting too much?The pixie stick was a protect from a night attack/malicious night action and it got triggered last night.
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
This!My mod message said someone tried to corner me when I went trick or treating last night, but I offered the pixie stick and that distracted them so I could get away.
Based on roles... if everyone's telling the truth, Clem sounds like the most town, Vampy or CeeGee for 3p/wolf? (Vampy more 3p, occultist feels like it overlaps with witch too much to me tbh)
Would maybe also explain why Vampy has sounded scummy and towny at times, and doesn't seem that paired with wolves to me so far?
Although that means I'm taking a wolf's word for things, so lol
Would maybe also explain why Vampy has sounded scummy and towny at times, and doesn't seem that paired with wolves to me so far?
Although that means I'm taking a wolf's word for things, so lol
a pixie stick made an attack go away?..This!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can town even win here at this point? What if I just give up and flip a coin? Lol
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Heck if I know. Can a Werther's Original choke someone to death?a pixie stick made an attack go away?..
Was the pixie stick a bribe? Who knows. Cause I sure don't
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Please don't do that. We've still got a chance. I know this doesn't clear me and it's not trying to buy village cred, but if D6 goes horribly wrong, I've still got my night cancel.Can town even win here at this point? What if I just give up and flip a coin? Lol
If there is an exclusive 3p they have reason to vote the wolf because if the wolf gets to parity first they’ll win.Can town even win here at this point? What if I just give up and flip a coin? Lol
If there’s an exclusive 3p the wolf has vested interest in voting them out for their own wincon.
It’s anybody’s game! Yay F4!
I’m still not convinced on the 3p tho.
and you have a night cancel? you sure have alot of perks for a regular shemgular villagerPlease don't do that. We've still got a chance. I know this doesn't clear me and it's not trying to buy village cred, but if D6 goes horribly wrong, I've still got my night cancel.
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Does anyone know anything?you sure dont know alot of things but know theres for sure a 3p? you used the pixie stick, were saved by the yeet and now can confirm a 3p.
do tell
I'm assuming 3p because who else would try to NK/act maliciously on me?
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Pretty sure I told you all about the night cancel and pixie stick early on. The yeet save still confuzzles meand you have a night cancel? you sure have alot of perks for a regular shemgular villager
a wolf? uhh we still have one wolf do we not?Does anyone know anything?
I'm assuming 3p because who else would try to NK/act maliciously on me?
you did, plenty of time to build up to itPretty sure I told you all about the night cancel and pixie stick early on. The yeet save still confuzzles me
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Didn't the wolf kill Apop?a wolf? uhh we still have one wolf do we not?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clem doesn't sound 3p to me though - going from blessing to killing? And same for wolf. What do you think?Please don't do that. We've still got a chance. I know this doesn't clear me and it's not trying to buy village cred, but if D6 goes horribly wrong, I've still got my night cancel.
Then who killed apop?a wolf? uhh we still have one wolf do we not?
to quote you directly “does anyone know anything?”Didn't the wolf kill Apop?
That was my impression - similar killer to PSV, IIRCDidn't the wolf kill Apop?
you’re not gonna like my answer or the theory i have brewingThen who killed apop?
FTR, I did nothing last night - stayed in, no message. Got nothing in return, either.Does anyone know anything?
I'm assuming 3p because who else would try to NK/act maliciously on me?
(Wait, Clem - what candy did he get and what did he do with it?
Eh, hit meyou’re not gonna like my answer or the theory i have brewing
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I need to look back through this, but did Clem claim his blessings before everyone started announcing what they received and when? If he did claim his actions before everyone announced them, I'm fine locking him as village.Clem doesn't sound 3p to me though - going from blessing to killing? And same for wolf. What do you think?
Which means Moon and Vampy are the last 3p/wolf....And that's something I really don't want to think about.
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Toucheto quote you directly “does anyone know anything?”
I don't remember if I'd claimed my blessing from N4, not sure about the other two. I'll go back and checkI need to look back through this, but did Clem claim his blessings before everyone started announcing what they received and when? If he did claim his actions before everyone announced them, I'm fine locking him as village.
Which means Moon and Vampy are the last 3p/wolf....And that's something I really don't want to think about.
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Share the knowledgeyou’re not gonna like my answer or the theory i have brewing
Oh snap, we'd all claimed before Clem did (starting here, 3 messages in a row lol). (I'm not sure we'd all claimed the nights, though?) Could be a fake claim, then.I don't remember if I'd claimed my blessing from N4, not sure about the other two. I'll go back and check
(But then where would the blessings actually have come from....)
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I'm gonna go scream into the void for a bit. One secOh snap, we'd all claimed before Clem did (starting here, 3 messages in a row lol). (I'm not sure we'd all claimed the nights, though?) Could be a fake claim, then.
(But then where would the blessings actually have come from....)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What if Clem is last wolf and the candy bag I gave him had an attack in it? But CeeGee also had a candy and could ward it off??
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Kick his butt! You got this!hold on lemme win wii tennis against joey and i’ll be back
View attachment 411909
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Maybe. But then who killed Apop? Or is it possible the last wolf can attack twice and there is no 3p?What if Clem is last wolf and the candy bag I gave him had an attack in it? But CeeGee also had a candy and could ward it off??
Hmm, should have thought of that possibility before spouting 3p claims. Bad, bad CG
In my experience, wolves can usually multitask. Hypothetically, the wolf kill would be one action, the candy attack the second. Or see SAR and fruit's roles - I would doubt they were restricted from only using one/not being able to carry the factional kill?Maybe. But then who killed Apop? Or is it possible the last wolf can attack twice and there is no 3p?
Hmm, should have thought of that possibility before spouting 3p claims. Bad, bad CG
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K
lol