WWhy is Dexter a sociopath WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Better yet... please lynch me... haha...see what happens.... You should be afraid.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
joker.gif

They were tired of keeping up the facade I suppose....

Wow, did two wolves really just give themselves up? I mean, good for us villagers for getting the info, but damn guys. this early?

Seriously, we were going down anyway...

Oh, by the way, thanks... it was you that allowed me to have the alias... bet you didn't know that... ;)

Wow, did two wolves really just give themselves up? I mean, good for us villagers for getting the info, but damn guys. this early?

Yeah it is a tad bit ridiculous.... I can understand in end game laughing your head off when you are caught... be we are on night 5..... so yeah.... ummmm ok.... thanks wolves - we will be lynching you two next for sure.

Seriously, we were going down anyway...

Oh, by the way, thanks... it was you that allowed me to have the alias... bet you didn't know that... ;)

Oh believe me, I know. I also know that it's true, you can't kill right now. And finally, I know that NOTHING will happen when we lynch your booty.

Oh believe me, I know. I also know that it's true, you can't kill right now. And finally, I know that NOTHING will happen when we lynch your booty.

If this is true we should lynch FFM first.

Members don't see this ad :)
Silly wolves. You're probably shaking in yo shoes!

Guys, I think DVMD is bluffing. I've seen her role description and it does not mention an ability to avoid lynch. She cannot kill while I am alive. So, if we can assure my protection we could wait a cycle to lynch her. But if I can't be protected and die, you will need to lynch her next to avoid her "doing her thang"

The only possible risk (and this would be very current in the show and beyond me) would be my death or that of Harrison (Dexter's son) who would be a really minor charachter.

Guys, I think DVMD is bluffing. I've seen her role description and it does not mention an ability to avoid lynch. She cannot kill while I am alive. So, if we can assure my protection we could wait a cycle to lynch her. But if I can't be protected and die, you will need to lynch her next to avoid her "doing her thang"

The only possible risk (and this would be very current in the show and beyond me) would be my death or that of Harrison (Dexter's son) who would be a really minor charachter.

tumblr_m9t9hct5gY1rxwa6lo1_500.gif

Lynch me and find out... :smuggrin:

Serial killing knows no holiday it appears. Tonight Kpowell, aka Joey Quinn was found dead in his tub. Who will protect Nadia now? Apparently not Kpowell, as Nadia too is found dead in her tub... so long Sheepdogpsu... who could block actions with her massive jugs!

It is Day 6. You have until 10:30 pm to lynch someone. Send in PMs now... Normal night deadline of 7am tomorrow morning.

There are 18 players left.

Here is your roster:
1-SnS Miguel Prado
2- dyachei
3-DVMD
4-tropictuco
5 - kaydubssss
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston
8 - Jamr0ckin
9 - Devyn
10 - wildcatj Lumen Pierce
11 - kpowell14 Joey Quinn
12 - sheepdog Nadia
13 - Lab Rat83 Isaak Sirko
14 -Lupin21 Angel Batista
15 - The LIS
16 -Wolfspeaker
17 - that redhead Dexter
18 - nohika
19 - Trema
20 -Swings
21 - WTF
22 - Orcagirl Jane/John Doe?
23 - FTB
24 -hedgie
25- FFM
26- FH Rita Bennet
27. DocISwearImNotAWolfThisTimeEspana

Reminder: links to all results can be found on post #1

START SENDING ME PMs NOW!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

oh and btw :naughty:

Jam is Jordan Chase and you can add that to your list of who to lynch.
don't thank me wolves :)

I had a contingency vote in for DVM in case the lynch went up past my bedtime, but looks like FFM is best to kill first....so we can lynch her tomorrow

unlynch DVM

lynch FFM

Jam is Jordan Chase and you can add that to your list of who to lynch.
don't thank me wolves :)

Ok so from wiki looks like he is a bad character... so another wolf in our list mayhaps! :)

FTB are you 100.1% certain they cant kill if youre alive? I'd want trinity dead earlier rather than later because trinity kills 3 at a time (hopefully thats not an actual game mechanic).

Anyway. I think thats DVM (but i forget which one is DDK and which one is trinity). I'll repost my lynch vote when i figure it the heck out.

Lynch vote:

DVMD 1 (LIS)
FFM 8 (Swings, WS, dyachei, dvmd, FTB, WTF, Escalla, Devyn)

9 votes yet to be counted.

Deadline is 10:30pm

FTB are you 100.1% certain they cant kill if youre alive? I'd want trinity dead earlier rather than later because trinity kills 3 at a time (hopefully thats not an actual game mechanic).

Anyway. I think thats DVM (but i forget which one is DDK and which one is trinity). I'll repost my lynch vote when i figure it the heck out.

DVMD is DDK

FFM is trinity

lynch FFM

if DVM really cant kill with FTB alive, then we can get them next round and prevent them from ever using a kill even if FTB bites the bullet (hopefully not though) next night round.

Yes, it's in my role description that she can't kill while I'm alive.

Lynch vote:

DVMD 1 (LIS)
FFM 9 (Swings, WS, dyachei, dvmd, FTB, WTF, Escalla, Devyn, DocE)

8 votes yet to be counted.

Deadline is 10:30pm (but really... its ASAP. So hurry up.)

:mad:

Doc E poasting bewbs in the pre-vet forum :clap: