3.7 GPA and 11's on MCAT is it good enough?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
And what else can I do to get in?

Members don't see this ad.

Oh don't be silly you know the answer to that question.

As far as your second question: LORs, clinical experience, volunteering, research, other ECs. In roughly that order.

Members don't see this ad :)
:thumbup: if you have a 3.7 and an mcat of 11 then you should have enough sense to "research". I would hope that by the time you had taken the mcat you would have picked up at least one us news to see the statistics. BUT WE THINK YOURE AWESOME!!!!

Emperor said:
And what else can I do to get in?

Actually if that is all you have then no it probably is not good enough. Grades alone wont get you into medical school. Oh yeah, your a flaming loser stop screwing your sister.

You can get into some schools with that, but I can't guarantee anything top 20.

Medikit said:
This is actually true if he donates his body to medical research.

LOL, that kicks ass - Good one !! :laugh:

Man there are some real smart asses here. You'd think I was back in grade school. People like you should not be allowed to become doctors. Hopefully you are really, really un-succesful, and end up in a gutter somewhere giving blow jobs for food. :laugh:

By the way the only reason people like you are still alive is because it's against the law to murder you.

Emperor said:
Man there are some real smart asses here. You'd think I was back in grade school. People like you should not be allowed to become doctors. Hopefully you are really, really un-succesful, and end up in a gutter somewhere giving blow jobs for food. :laugh:

By the way the only reason people like you are still alive is because it's against the law to murder you.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Emperor said:

I think we are easily intimidated by quality threads such as this one.

Just wondering why losers like you expect people to want you to be their doctors? Their burger-flippers maybe, but MDs? Get a clue

you don't intimidate me neener neener

EDIT: Irony: You, who posted "I have a 33/3.7, is that good enough?" are now telling people "get a clue."

Status
Not open for further replies.