Rank Lists...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TiggerJSA

Examing the colon stinks
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow, I feel like I must have been a neurotic schizo... I was $hittin bricks this time last year and remember seeing everyone else on this site doin the same. My hat is off to all potentials out there, since you will all surely get your #1 choice coolly and calmly:smuggrin: :smuggrin: . Take some time tonight and be sure to put in the deliberation to confirm your decisions for rank... Cuz come midnight: signed, sealed, delivered... Best of luck to everyone! (except those of you who suck of course:smuggrin: :smuggrin: ... you know who you are:cool: )

Members don't see this ad.

:scared: - who's nervous?? I've only checked to make sure my list was certified 5 times today :laugh::laugh:.

Does anyone know when the last day to submit your list is?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I'm planning on submitting mine on Tuesday. I've got the number one and two ranks figured out, but can't decide on the order between 3, 4, and 5. I didn't realize the deadline was at the end of the month. I guess I can take my time.

Good try GavinC. I expected better out of a mod:thumbdown:

Umm, no, really, January 12 was the last day to submit and certify your list. I thought you were joking when you asked when the last day was. If you haven't done it yet, then you're SOL. The system won't even let you log on to it anymore.

Did you seriously not submit/certify a rank list?

Umm, no, really, January 12 was the last day to submit and certify your list. I thought you were joking when you asked when the last day was. If you haven't done it yet, then you're SOL. The system won't even let you log on to it anymore.

Did you seriously not submit/certify a rank list?
OMG!!!:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yup I was just kiddin hehe

I'm with Gavin. Flat4 and dentalman, I hope you guys are just messing around.

any idea what will happen to unmatched people?
:rolleyes:

:laugh:
OMG!!!:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yup I was just kiddin hehe

I hope this is a joke! Nothing more painful than knowing you screwed yourself out of a spot! I feel you brother.:eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
I was joking. I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. Good luck guys! Maybe I'll see someone next July. The good news is that now you are done with the decision making, but it is just a brutal wait. Glad I don't have to go through that again.

any idea how the list will looks like when they open it on the 29th?
r they gonna write all the name of the people who applied and all the program. or just when i will acess i will find only my name and if matched or not
any idea?
:idea:

You will get an email that says whether you matched or not. If you matched, it will tell you what program. 9AM eastern time. Don't bother checking earlier.

any idea how the list will looks like when they open it on the 29th?

The email looks like this, assuming it's a good email. :D

From : National Matching Services Inc. <[email protected]>
Sent : Monday, January 29, 2007
To :
Subject : Applicant xxxxx: Match Result

To: Applicant Code xxxxx

This message provides you with your Match result for Phase II of
the Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program for residency positions
beginning in 2007.

Congratulations! You have been matched to:

Institution: XXXXXXXXX

Program: XXXXXXXXX

Program Code: XXXX

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Please do NOT respond to this e-mail. ***

If you receive this message prior to checking the Matching Program
web site for your Match result, there is no need for you to also
check your Match result on the web site, as the information
provided on the web site is the same as in this message.

waw that's a good e-mail
I hope to get this one
and would they still send an e-mail if not matched?

You will get an email that says whether you matched or not. If you matched, it will tell you what program. 9AM eastern time. Don't bother checking earlier.

Yeah, don't bother checking earlier than 9 AM and don't get yourself worked up if the e-mail doesn't come until closer to 10 AM.

My e-mail from November 29th has the time posted at 9:37:57.

3 years ago i got my email at 7am in the morning. It was there when i got to school. Don't know how it works now-a-days though.

Are you on the east coast? Because 9AM EST is 6AM PST. Anyway, last year mine came about exactly at 9AM EST.

Are you on the east coast? Because 9AM EST is 6AM PST. Anyway, last year mine came about exactly at 9AM EST.

me and my posse (boys down in UAB) got it pretty early... i think closer to 7am. Just like yesterday...sniffle sniffle.

Not sure if I can find any bars open at 7AM. What were some of you old timers doing on D-day?

Got mine about 7am...

"congratulations you have matched.... bend over, and don't look back"

me and my posse (boys down in UAB) got it pretty early... i think closer to 7am. Just like yesterday...sniffle sniffle.

Man, I can't believe it's already been a year since we heard:eek: . We gotta meet up in Vegas next year man! And this time, I get to be the big spoon:cool:

In 2001, I got it at 7:15am Central time. The Ortho guys that year (early match) got it around 2:00am.

In 2001, I got it at 7:15am Central time. The Ortho guys that year (early match) got it around 2:00am.

dude, 2001 or 2002? i can't even remember anymore. it just feels like it was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....or something.

Well, in 2006, it was right on time.

so just wait for the e-mail
what if i didnt match?
enter web site and see if there any unfilled positions?
any tips what to do?
dont think will sleep tonight