GreyMatter27
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, looking for some honest feedback about my chances and what I should focus on improving.
Chances of matching OMFS after non-cat year? 63 CBSE, ~low rank/gpa with strong upward trend. I realized I wanted to do omfs late in dental school.
I’m currently a D4 and I plan to do a non-categorical internship this coming year to improve my application. My goal is to apply during/after the internship for my first time. Planning on retaking the CBSE to try and improve my score.
How realistic is matching after a non-cat year with stats like this? Externships completed at 3 programs (4 year). Looking to match at a 4 year.
Chances of matching OMFS after non-cat year? 63 CBSE, ~low rank/gpa with strong upward trend. I realized I wanted to do omfs late in dental school.
I’m currently a D4 and I plan to do a non-categorical internship this coming year to improve my application. My goal is to apply during/after the internship for my first time. Planning on retaking the CBSE to try and improve my score.
How realistic is matching after a non-cat year with stats like this? Externships completed at 3 programs (4 year). Looking to match at a 4 year.